DIY PPI claim and ProSearch notification of shares and divs

General Biker Banter
StuartWags

DIY PPI claim and ProSearch notification of shares and divs

Post by StuartWags »

Well i was curious about this PPI stuff but did not want to use one of companies that keep ringing. So i checked out a pukka free help page and followed the instructions.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclai ... -insurance

Cost me £2 for a credit search, a letter, a stamp, about half a day, a phone call . Was then sent stuff to fill in. Then waited, about ten weeks is the usual.

As some of you may have noticed, it was my birthday yesterday. Me and the wife went out for a ride on the bike (Peterborough, Lincoln, Skeggy, Lincoln, Newark, Leicester, Home).

Opened the post when i got back, expecting a few birthday cards and usual junk mail. However, one was a notification that my claim and be up held.

I.e. full refund with interest. I my case ££3000. That made me smile :beer: a lot.

Also did this the other month.

if you get a letter ProSearch saying you shares and dividends do not respond. The money is real but they will take hundreds and you do not need to use them. Again,a couple of phone calls, a letter, and paid admin fees and got the lot back. About £1000 in my case

Easy to do and didn't have to give any to the parasite companies.

If you need any more details of how to do it,i will be happy to try to point you in the right direction