Acoustic Energy Surround sound

Moderator: VTRDark

BigVeeGrin

Acoustic Energy Surround sound

Post by BigVeeGrin »

I'm decluttering!

I bought an Acoustic Energy Aego P5 surround sound ages ago, and hardly used it as it used to wake the kids up and annoy everyone else. It got put in a box for years, my son using it for the last year with his PS3.

The sound is stunning - it has 125 watts per channel to the 5 little speakers, and is a subwoofer, a little electronic box of tricks, wall mounts, all cables (incl digital optical), and remote. It is Dolby The speakers are better than Bose etc, are small and weighty and would work brilliantly as a sound system for a ps3/Xbox, still be the mutts nuts for a TV and DVD, or as a desktop PC sound system. Before I stick it on ebay does anyone want it?

£40 cash on collection gets it. Postage is a lot as it weighs about 15kg so collection ideal - I'll stick up postage amount once I've weighed it properly.

System Power: 5 x 125 watts for satellite speakers, supplied with remote control.
Decoding: Dolby Digital, DTS and Dolby Pro-Logic built in.
Measurements: Satellites: 68 x 103 x 90, Subwoofer: 265 x 190 x 350, Combined speaker weight: 13 kg, System controller: 145 x 59 x 228 / 1.25 kg.
Connections: Plug and play cabling supplied for easy hook-up - 2 x 5 metre, 2 x 10 metre and 1 x 3 metre runs for satellites from subwoofer.
System: Optical and coaxial digital inputs, 3 x stereo analogue inputs (via pairs of RCA/phono), 6 channel pre-out.

more detailed spec and description here - http://www.superfi.co.uk/P-5069-discont ... ckage.aspx

Boffin talk here - http://www.audio-ideas.com/reviews/syst ... aego5.html

And this is what it looks like:
Ckennedy

Re: Acoustic Energy Surround sound

Post by Ckennedy »

If youv still git it BVG ill take it off your hands. Not sure when I can collect. Would be a couple of weeks if that's ok?