Dark indi lenses x 4

Moderator: VTRDark

leevtr

Dark indi lenses x 4

Post by leevtr »

As described. Cant post a pic as photobucket is down at the mo. They look black till you turn them on, they do flash orange though as required. £15 posted. I can email pics direct if required.
I still have a bundle of other parts, including a set of carbs £60 + post, Black frame with V5 £ 100, three sets of aftermarket indi's ( 2 mini, one flush mount, £12 posted ) and so on.
" It was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago "
Ckennedy

Re: Dark indi lenses x 4

Post by Ckennedy »

What year is the frame lee? May be interested with this. What condition is the paint on the frame?
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

Ckennedy wrote:What year is the frame lee? May be interested with this. What condition is the paint on the frame?
its a 99 frame mate, and in good nick, not all chipped and scratched. I have the V5. Tbh I think its powdercoated not painted, the vin plate has been removed but I have it ready to be refitted. I dont think you'd be disapointed though. PM me your email, I may have a pic of it. Oh, theres one here, about 4 or 5 pics down. http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32335
Ckennedy

Post by Ckennedy »

It does look good but I was hoping it was newer. Let me have a ponder :think:
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

Ckennedy wrote:It does look good but I was hoping it was newer. Let me have a ponder :think:
If it sweetens the deal I'll throw in a subframe for another 20 quid.

I have a 2003 one you may be interested in but its on a cat c, although the frame is unmarked. Thats not black though.