Golf

Got any jokes? Add your favourite ones here, for all to share :)
mattblackone

Golf

Post by mattblackone »

Two women were playing golf. One teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole. The ball hit one of the men. He immediately clasped his hands together at his groin, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in agony.

The woman rushed down to the man, and immediately began to apologize. 'Please allow me to help. I'm a Physiotherapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd allow me, she told him. 'Oh, no, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes,' the man replied. He was in obvious agony, lying in the fetal position, still clasping his hands at his groin.

At her persistence, however, he finally allowed her to help. She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, loosened his pants and put her hands inside. She administered tender and artful massage for several long moments and asked,'How does that feel'? "Feels great", he replied, "but I still think my thumb's broken
AMCQ46

Re: Golf

Post by AMCQ46 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup: :clap:

brought a smile to a monday morning, cheers mate
AMcQ
Virt

Post by Virt »

Careful, Mac will get jealous of your good jokes at this rate :lol: :lol:
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Virt wrote:Careful, Mac will get jealous of your good jokes at this rate :lol: :lol:
Rubbish young pup, mine are all crap & proud of it, why would I get jealous ?

How many Virts does it take to change a light bulb ?
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Virt

Post by Virt »

MacV2 wrote:

None. That's a hardware problem, not a software one :lol:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Virt wrote:
MacV2 wrote:

So you'd be happy just to sit in the dark then as it's someone else's problem to fix. Tsk!

Actually it's not far from the correct answer I was thinking of...Just the one but he'd have to google a ''how to'' page first & by the time he'd done that, washed his hair, cleaned & rearranged his butt plug collection, someone else with more than half a brain would have changed it anyway...So I spose ''none'' is the correct answer.

The future of this country is looking grim with the current set of youth's attitude to life. :roll:
Virt

Post by Virt »

MacV2 wrote:
So you'd be happy just to sit in the dark then as it's someone else's problem to fix. Tsk!

Actually it's not far from the correct answer I was thinking of...Just the one but he'd have to google a ''how to'' page first & by the time he'd done that, washed his hair, cleaned & rearranged his butt plug collection, someone else with more than half a brain would have changed it anyway...So I spose ''none'' is the correct answer.

The future of this country is looking grim with the current set of youth's attitude to life. :roll:
:lol: Haven't straightened my hair for aaggeeesssss. I don't even know where half my butt plugs are anymore, either Jamie or his mum stole them I think.

What attitude to life? :O I work my butt off :lol: :lol:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I think you will find that's the other way around, there's nothing wrong with his fingers. :lol:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Virt wrote:
MacV2 wrote:

:lol: Haven't straightened my hair for aaggeeesssss. I don't even know where half my butt plugs are anymore, either Jamie or his mum stole them I think.Did I mention straightening ?...NO

What attitude to life? :O I sell my butt off & make very little cash as I just enjoy it so much & give lots of freebies :lol: :lol:
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Good joke :clap: