Any seat in any condition as many as you got!

Moderator: VTRDark

Anotherbikerbabe

Any seat in any condition as many as you got!

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

It would appear our friends across the pond and also in Oz are wanting old seats from over here(any condition wanted) to get their custom made seats done by elsemade so if anyone anywhere has a seat lying around in the garage or back room somewhere and want some pennies for them, let me know as some of the guys I talk to are quite desperate to get their hands on some. I personally gave mine away to a decent chap in Oz who gave me a ton of info I needed so to me, it was a fair trade..

Seriously guys,if you want to help a fellow stormer out, they are ripped off left right and all over by shipping etc so if you have any seats lying about and want to get shot, it only has to go to Cambs, costs £5 max for courier dimensions roughly 80x40x20cms wieghs 3kgs wrapped in cardboard, bit of bubble and brown paper! I sent hubbys that way and that was signed for within 48 hrs. Just trying to help them out so gimme a shout if anyone has a spare one they don't need/use anymore. Just thought I'd drop a line and see if I can help all round, win win... :thumbup: Pm me or drop me a pm at my fb http://www.facebook.com/tracymckie1

thank from some desperate guys and gals
:thumbup:
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!