Some people!!!!!

General Bike chat
Kev L

Some people!!!!!

Post by Kev L »

Well I hope the swear filter is turned up high! Today I parked the bike in the college staff car park at 08:10, out of the way, tucked against the fence with the steering lock on and the bike left in 1st. Tonight I returned to the bike at 18:00 ready for a brisk ride home. As I turned the corner I could tell something was wrong as the bike was further from the fence and at a more acute angle than I had left it. As I got closer I could see the rear section of the right side fairing, behind the mirror and the screen was smashed off the bike. It turns out some lowlife wombles wit Hippo had hit the bike at some point during the day into a fence made from wooden railway sleeper size timber. The wombles had then picked the bike up and placed it back on it's stand and wombles off. Barstards.
Today was an enrolment day so I hope it was a visiting wombles wit rather than a member of staff, but there is a trace of white paint on the front left point of the fairing and the front mudguard. I will be going back tomorrow for a view of the vehicles in the car park.
The Hippo has left me with a bill for front right fairing panel, screen, bent fairing stay, R1 mirror, bent right handlebar, damage carbonadi right engine cover, damaged paint on pyramid lowers, scuffed and scratched seat unit/hump, bent right rearset and various sundry damage to surfaces, R&G crash protection saved some surfaces but falling into the fence caused a lot of the marks.
So we end up with a scrote wombles wit bollock brained thief of god's clean air wombles off scot free leaving me with a bill for the repairs. I hope the Hippo get's bollock rot. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
lloydie

Re: Some people!!!!!

Post by lloydie »

wonker needs shot .
Any CCTV Kev ? . Shame it's one of the nicest storms I've seen .
I hope you get the wonker to pay
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

No CCTV mate I'm afraid. The reception was closed when I left so I will speak to them in the morning to see whether anyone went in to admit to it/witness it. To be honest I'm not holding my breath. I am so pissed off at the moment I could quite happily choke the wombles.
I think what really rubs it in is the fact the b8stard got out, dragged the bike back onto it's stand and then pissed off. There was dust and sh1t alll over the front wheel where they had struggled because of the steering lock and bike left in gear.
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Aaarrrrggghhhh....... What a ferking fiddler way to treat some bodies pride and joy.......gutted for you Kev :(
AMcQ
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

What about finger prints ?

I am gutted for you Kev and my finger are crossed that the wonker left there details .
Miztaziggy

Post by Miztaziggy »

Omg that would make me want to rip their fcuking heads off.

I guess if no CCTV all you can do is go for a walk round the car park a few times in the next couple of days and see if you can find a white car with a mark on it, probably on the back bumper. If you find it, ring the police if there is any sign of the paint from your bike in the scratch. Even if not, make sure you save the sample of paint from their car on your fairing as it might come in useful.

I would probably report this to the police now anyway, get a crime number and a record of it, in case you need something doing about it in the near future.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

It wouldn't be in the public interest to do the full investigation malarky for basically a damage only fail to stop mate. As I said there is a paint exchange on the fairing and mudguard but nowadays only a fatal would warrant forensics to that level.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Miztaziggy wrote:Omg that would make me want to rip their fcuking heads off.

I guess if no CCTV all you can do is go for a walk round the car park a few times in the next couple of days and see if you can find a white car with a mark on it, probably on the back bumper. If you find it, ring the police if there is any sign of the paint from your bike in the scratch. Even if not, make sure you save the sample of paint from their car on your fairing as it might come in useful.

I would probably report this to the police now anyway, get a crime number and a record of it, in case you need something doing about it in the near future.
Thanks for that Ziggy, I am reporting it in the morning as I need to do the documents thing. I reckon the damage was done by one of the folk visiting for enrolment, but I will have a check around.
chric

Post by chric »

Id inform police for insure purposes
Ill never be a sell out storm forever
darkember

Post by darkember »

What a bunch of arseholes, this planet seems to be full of them :evil:

Hope you find then Kev & give them what for.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

As I said to myself after reading the first line, OH NO. :( :( FFS

Sorry to hear this Kev it's an absolute shiter. Unfortunately like you say there is not a lot that plod can do. Property damage doesn't come high on their list these days. Half the time when peoples houses get burgled they don't bother fingerprinting anymore.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

sorry to hear your bads news kev, you'd think you'd be safe in a staff car park, i take it the bike was safe enough to ride home?
this is why i had to sort out the accident at the back of my nans, because the fella would have tried to get away with it.
the world is full of scumbags trying to save there insurance, do you reckon it was a teenager who couldn't afford to claim on their insurance?
take lots of pictures kev, of the damage to your bike and if you find this white car, take loads of pictures of it aswell, doe's yr car park have any cctv, if so, park within view of it in future, if you find the cunting wombles face, and you need a hand, you've got my number...... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Flatline

Post by Flatline »

Guttted
Hairy biker

Post by Hairy biker »

Scumbags :(
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most
Virt

Post by Virt »

Absolute arsehole :thumbdown:

Fingers crossed you find them and get them to pay up

Sent from my GT-I9505, written in ASCII using an even parity bit and spoofing the IP of the White House
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement