jacket needed urgent

Moderator: VTRDark

alec

jacket needed urgent

Post by alec »

Hi everyone, anybody got a spare bike jacket they want to sell cheap lol, just got myself a bike unfortunately not a storm but a rf900 this time but need to get all the gear again, size medium to large please
Alec
98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home Image
MacV2

Re: jacket needed urgent

Post by MacV2 »

I'd happily let you have this one Alec, but...

A/ It might be a bit draughty...

B/ The robbing bastid insurer's want it posted to them to prove I'm not committing fraud in my claim...

Other than that I cant help, other than try ... http://www.laguna.co.uk/ in Maidstone, they have a fairly decent clothing store & have a bit tucked away with all the bargains & old stock.

Mind you you wont need gloves if you still have that pair I lent you to try... :wink:

Mac
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Furrybiker

Post by Furrybiker »

Or there is http://www.essexbikerscentre.co.uk/ Have not used them myself but have seen them mentioned on other forums.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Furrybiker wrote:Or there is http://www.essexbikerscentre.co.uk/ Have not used them myself but have seen them mentioned on other forums.
I bought my Ixon Leathers from EBC and the guy is very helpful with loads of stock.
Check out Gumtree for cheap 2nd hand gear Alec. :thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
gl_s_r

Post by gl_s_r »

I thought I gave you a nice and pretty much new textile one to try out a couple of years ago... never heard from you about it afterwards?
Why ask... sometime you just go to do it and find out?
alec

Post by alec »

MacV2 wrote:I'd happily let you have this one Alec, but...

A/ It might be a bit draughty...

B/ The robbing bastid insurer's want it posted to them to prove I'm not committing fraud in my claim...

Other than that I cant help, other than try ... http://www.laguna.co.uk/ in Maidstone, they have a fairly decent clothing store & have a bit tucked away with all the bargains & old stock.

Mind you you wont need gloves if you still have that pair I lent you to try... :wink:

Mac
Hello mate
Sort of have them still but will have to explain when I see you next, bit of a messy situation
98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home Image
alec

Post by alec »

gl_s_r wrote:I thought I gave you a nice and pretty much new textile one to try out a couple of years ago... never heard from you about it afterwards?
You did mate and it was greatly appreciated, have sent you a pm by the way
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

I'm about to put a load of old(ish) gear on eBay, there's a Rawland leather jacket here, Size Medium (but it's quite large), has armour etc. could do with a wipe over with a baby wipe or summat...

Any good to you? I'm in need of cash at the moment, so I'm afraid I can't give it away.
Jamie :wave:
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

P.s -- as modelled by me in my avatar ;)
alec

Post by alec »

Jamie in Colchester wrote:P.s -- as modelled by me in my avatar ;)
Hello mate, thanks for the offer but I don't usually go for leather, what are you asking for it ?
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

£40 + whatever postage is.

It's a decent jacket, cost me a lot more than that :)

I won't be offended if you don't want it, just need some cash, so will go on eBay if not.

Cheers matey