Hi level art cans - rear footrests?

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
Harry the Spider

Hi level art cans - rear footrests?

Post by Harry the Spider »

Hi I have hi level ART cans on my 98 firestorm and the bike came with them when purchased but no rear footrests or hangers, which wasn't a problem as I didn't intend on taking pillions, but now my step daughter is nagging the butt off me to take her out on the bike, but looking at bike and original hangers on ebay, I don't think they will fit, does anyone know if they will fit or not and/or any advice on short hangers/replacements please and if/where I can get them? I've seen adjustable ones from M&P, but don't really fancy paying £90!!!! Thanks
dragonback

Re: Hi level art cans - rear footrests?

Post by dragonback »

dont worry you will be able to get spacers an sh1t to fit them nip down to your local fab shed if it aint obvious to ya . :)
DOES THIS RAG SMELL LIKE CHLOROFORM TO YOU ?
gissmo50

Post by gissmo50 »

I've got high level art cans and I just made some spacers up out of some blocks of ally.

Sent from my ARCHOS 80 COBALT using Tapatalk HD
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

If you look at the pics you can see the spacers which allow the high rise pipes to fit with rear footrests -

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Harry the Spider

Post by Harry the Spider »

Thanks guys I'm on the case, thanks Kev L for pics they are a great help mate