bollox bollox bollox bollox

General Bike chat
benny hedges

bollox bollox bollox bollox

Post by benny hedges »

broke hand and bruised all over. bike's fkt.
taxi turned right on me no indis. :Argue 1:
let you know how bad it is when i get it back here.
plod's got the bike atm :thumbdown:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Kev L

Re: bollox bollox bollox bollox

Post by Kev L »

Sorry to hear your news fella, hope you're not too badly hurt. I know it's a pisser but at least the bike can be sorted as long as you are up and about.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Ouch!

How on earth did you end up taking out the bollard?? With your modded headlights how on earth didn't the driver see you?

Heal quick and hopefully the good hand can still fill out the insurance paperwork.
Last edited by Wicky on Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
skyman

Post by skyman »

get well soon mate :sad2 hope the police have got the cab driver as well as your bike
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

feel for you benny .
am glad your not too bad ,
hope taxi driver get a royal pineappling :!:
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Are you sure the police have the bike - normally in an RTA they call out a recovery firm, if the rider is incapacitated, to take it to an appointed dealer, where it racks up a daily storage fee.

Get it out quick - though you'll likely to have to pay the recovery costs which you can eventually bill the 3rd party for.
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Argh man I feel your pain, I know exactly how it feels. sh1t, :( wombles mini cab driver was it. I'm glad your not too badly injured but it's still a pisser. I take it the cab driver stopped and you got the details etc. I hope so. You take it easy mate and get the insurance ball running.

Good point wicky :thumbup:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
turbo_billy

Post by turbo_billy »

That`s a real b8stard Benny, but as the boys say, at least you got away reasonably lightly. :(
Insurance will pay out for the bike so just mend quick.
regards
Tim
NHSH

Post by NHSH »

Sorry to hear that mate, stupid taxi drivers, no regards to others... gotta stay away from these taxi drivers and never trust there judgment. Hope you get better soon
You never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrists for psycho therapy. All I need is cycle therapy
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

sh1t man, saw the thread title and dreaded reading. Thankfully you'll mend good, and the bike. Broad daylight I take it, and sunny by the looks. He can't have been thinking. Get better quickly :thumbup:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Just read my private messages and playerone had picked up on your smash from Facebook, he thought you had broken pelvis too, so reading that it's just your wrist is a far better outcome!

Bike can be mended and I am glad yu are ok.
AMcQ
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

didnt get any details as i was tko at the scene. hit that wall with top of my head and didnt even know my name or addy! was seeing like waves of light. proper knock.

basically what happened im waiting at lights to turn right, taxi is opposite me tuening left, going same way.
ive flashed him out and hes turned, i followed and then hes just jammed on and turned right up a sidestreet and blocked the road, ive bounced off the front wing, spun round 180, hit the bollard side on, cartwheeled over the bike headfirst into the wall 8O
was out cold for a few sec then lay for a bit, managed to pick myself up.
bike looks totalled but will find out extent of damage when i get it back here.
its in a local garage atm but i know the gaffer so should be ok for recovery and storage.

had a look at the scene on the way back from hossy... lots of coolant on the floor so the rads gone, left fairing, left lamp looks gone, left indi, fairing bracket, screen etc
dunno about the tank & frame but it took a fair whack to flatten the bollard :(

sh1t happens eh.

sods law, i'd just fitted a new set of mirrors after getting hit last night :thumbdown:

not wrist, just left hand btween fingers and wrist,
left foot is battered but not broke and they xrayed pelvis and its not broke but is very sore after hitting kerb butt first :/

reckon i'll be a bit stiff tmoro
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
geodude

Post by geodude »

Were there any witnesses mate. There were a few at the scene by the looks of it? Hope you get it sorted mate.

ps. I tried calling. I left you a message. You can ignore it now I know you're ok :thumbup:
“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
“He who rides fastest, rides alone!"
YouTube Website Facebook Bike accessories
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

+ 1 on all the above , at least your still with us and the bike can be fixed :thumbup:

:beer:
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
pinkyfloyd

Post by pinkyfloyd »

RIP Bike.

Glad your ok ish tho. :thumbup:
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
History:....CZ125....RXS100.....Lifan LF125-14F.....Suzuki GSXR750
Current:...1999 VTR FIRESTORM!