This Effects Us All

General Biker Banter
pariah

This Effects Us All

Post by pariah »

Hi Chaps And Chapets.

I know I dont say much on here due to my medical condition over the last couple of years but I really would like to ask this of every one that reads this.

As we all know the latest goverment is breaking our NHS serice down piece by piece until It will pay as you go ( private health care ). The new Mp is now that idiot James Hunt who spent all out taxes on that Gold Plated barge for the stupid bloody monachy.

This is a simple request from people that like me have grown up with the NHS and had the need for there services on odd occasions. Who on here has never been lucky enough in there life to have not required the services of the NHS, either Hospital, Local Doctor , Dentist etc? .THE NHS IS FUNDED BY US FOR US DONT LET THEM DESTORY IT.

All it means is just a signiture from every one to help this along the way. No money is required .

https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/Hunt-letter

Many Thanks for Taking The Time to Read this, I'am totally aware that we all have our own problems at the moment but this really does concerns us all not just sick and injured people.
VTRDark

Re: This Effects Us All

Post by VTRDark »

Already done :thumbup: I receive regular newsletters from 38degree's, I'm not sure how much power they have to turn things around, but for the sake of a signature it don't matter as it may help.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

well said :thumbup: NHS needs to be saved, its is one of the best things we did in Britian and it is being managed [mismanaged] into the ground.

My wife is a Nurse and she has also had her share of health scares, so I get to see the system falling apart and it worries me. if I can get the link to work I will ad my signature and get MrsMcQ to put it on her Facebook to her mates
AMcQ
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

I think you'll find that it is Jeremy Hunt. James Hunt was a racing driver.

I do agree with your sentiments though and the bloke is a proper hunt. :thumbup:
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

vtrjames

Post by vtrjames »

signed it!!

politicians! do they get bred in a special place away from the real world? and then pay themselves mega money to think and act like morons.
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

done :thumbup:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

also done.... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

bigspanishmarty wrote:also done.... :thumbup:
are you in hiding bsm ?
you dont seem to be on much at the mo
NOBLEVTR

Post by NOBLEVTR »

signed :thumbup: felt a rant coming on about too many bloody foreigners using our NHS for nothing but i'll not bore you all
turbo_billy

Post by turbo_billy »

Done :thumbup:
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

signed and forwarded.
MP's only in it for themselves nowadays....
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

AMCQ46 wrote:well said :thumbup: NHS needs to be saved, its is one of the best things we did in Britian and it is being managed [mismanaged] into the ground.

My wife is a Nurse and she has also had her share of health scares, so I get to see the system falling apart and it worries me. if I can get the link to work I will ad my signature and get MrsMcQ to put it on her Facebook to her mates
mine too. its pretty scary when she tells me how the hospital is run and some of the antics the management get up to. wont employ more nurses on proper contracts and continually wanting her to do extra shifts to make up the shortage of staff. quite happy for her to do a 9 till 5 go home for a break then do a night shift then return for the next day.
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
denisblackvtr

Post by denisblackvtr »

I have also signed it. My daughter was unfortunatey diagnosed with lymphoma in jan of this year and if it was'nt for the wonderful people of the nhs she would'nt be here today. I hope Mr c&nt reads this and realizes that us ordinary folk rely totaly on the nhs which as mentioned earlier is paid for by everyone. One of the biggest problems i see is the over population of this country, lots of people taking money out and not putting enough in.
Last edited by denisblackvtr on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GAS GRASS OR ASS NOBODY RIDES FREE
dragonback

Post by dragonback »

Done .
DOES THIS RAG SMELL LIKE CHLOROFORM TO YOU ?
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

One of the biggest problems i see is the over population of this country, lots of people taking money out and not putting enough in.
I agree that's a problem but there is also a lot of mismanagement and wastage. The management haven't a clue what happens on the shop floor, so to speak, and sit in their offices purchasing artwork for the walls and making up new rules and regs.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside