name that film

General Biker Banter
boz

Re: name that film

Post by boz »

Man o man I can't believe this has turned in to my most successful post ever.....4 pages.....I'm da man. Especially cos all I wanted was the name of a bloody film and I got it within a couple of replies.
This means either;
A. The members are a bunch of unimaginative saddos who've taken this thread to a truly nerdish level.
OR
B. My post was a work of true genius. A truly cunning post subliminally disguised to provoke such distinguished debate that it makes anything Stephen Fry does look like a complete load of old bollox.

I go with B :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
CBR900rr Fireblade
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

:lol: :lol: :lol: before you know it, it will have more than the ebay thread. :lol:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
boz

Post by boz »

cybercarl wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: before you know it, it will have more than the ebay thread. :lol:

Oh mate I'm gonna have a trouser accident if that happens :lol: :lol: :lol:
CBR900rr Fireblade
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

boz wrote:
cybercarl wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: before you know it, it will have more than the ebay thread. :lol:

Oh mate I'm gonna have a trouser accident if that happens :lol: :lol: :lol:
or mine 2725 replys 31262 reads
http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 18&t=18681
the thread is only as good as the people who take part ...
we are lucky to have a divers bunch of nutters on here that like to share and take part in many different subjects
from cheesy banter to having the snip 8O
without the members taking part and contributing and having a giggle this forum would be shite
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

AAHHHH you give me a warm fuzzy feeling saying things like that..........oh no, it's not that, I've shite meself again!!
Oh yeah here's another for you -
"You use your tongue prettier than a $20 whore"
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

Into fray I enter

"Winifred, I should like to make a slight differentiation between the word cheerful and just plain giddy irresponsibility"
boz

Post by boz »

Get a load of this:

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate.' This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose.
CBR900rr Fireblade
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

theres a wiki page about it now!!
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

lumpyv wrote:

Why all the excitement about the e-bay thread ??? 83 pages of other peoples tat that by the time we have all had a bid on it it's no longer cheap.... :roll:

What have you done to your bike today? 182 & counting threads about other peoples tat, er I mean bikes. Mind you quite a lot of them pages are taken up by Chric & his polishing fetish..... :wink:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

MacV2 wrote:
lumpyv wrote:

Why all the excitement about the e-bay thread ??? 83 pages of other peoples tat that by the time we have all had a bid on it it's no longer cheap.... :roll:

What have you done to your bike today? 182 & counting threads about other peoples tat, er I mean bikes. Mind you quite a lot of them pages are taken up by Chric & his polishing fetish..... :wink:
You little ray of sunshine you!!

:lol:
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Kev L wrote:

You little ray of sunshine you!!

:lol:[/quote]

Why have you posted your passport photo up Gramp's :confused :confused :confused :confused
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Too close to a smile for it to be mine fella!!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

OK, I have been wondering about a film I saw many years ago too.
All I can remember about it was that a young girl actress was part of a motorcycle gang, she had a friend in the gang who was a very large guy. She was pretending to be a boy so she could be in the gang. This I think would have been in the late 70's or early eighties. I've tried to find out the title of this film before, but have had no luck. I thought the actress was either Tatum O'Neal or Jodie Foster, but I could be completely wrong on that, whichever actress it was they were playing a person of a young teenager, so I imagine whoever it was would have been around that age in real life.

Not a lot to go on I know :lol: but seeing this thread by boz reminded me about this mystery I've not yet been able to solve.

Chris.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

"You use your tongue prettier than a $20 whore"

just a guess mate, wild at heart?????????

nope i just googled it..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

bigspanishmarty wrote:"You use your tongue prettier than a $20 whore"

just a guess mate, wild at heart?????????

nope i just googled it..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was thinking "Blazing saddles" mate