company logos....

General Biker Banter
benny hedges

company logos....

Post by benny hedges »

bought a A Style t shirt in italy and was just looking to see who designed it....

found this site which is quite amusing, full of badly designed logos - genuinely used to promote businesses! :lol:

http://www.1stwebdesigner.com/inspirati ... -designed/

for example, the swedish property developement company, LOCUM....

wtf lol!!! how the crouton did they approve that! :lol:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
firestorm996

company logos....

Post by firestorm996 »

I did wonder if it was only me who noticed that about the A-style logo...
Firestorm996
'98 VTR in black - road whore - track bitch
marravtr

Re: company logos....

Post by marravtr »

firestorm996 wrote:I did wonder if it was only me who noticed that about the A-style logo...
been thinking the same for years! my mrs says its just my pervy mind! :lol:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

I am sure A style know exactly what it looks like, I think it's amazing that they can get it onto the tv, but it just shows that only the very clever or the dirty minded can see the true meaning :D
AMcQ
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

AMCQ46 wrote:I am sure A style know exactly what it looks like, I think it's amazing that they can get it onto the tv, but it just shows that only the very clever or the dirty minded can see the true meaning :D
I agree Al, unfortunate I must fall into the latter part of that sentence :lol:

Chris.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

It's very clever. The brain fills in the blanks like an illusion. Did you know that when we turn our head/eyes from left to right, the brain takes a snapshot at the left, middle and right. The brain then interprates and fills in the blanks, a bit like stop frame animation. This all happens so quick we don't even realise it, and explains why our vision remains stable and is not all jumpy like hand holding a video camera and panning. I learnt that from watching the Royal Institute of Christmas Lectures. It surprised me and explains how things can be mis-interprated. So yeh it's our dirty minds working overtime. :lol:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside