Fedex

General Biker Banter
beemer1957

Fedex

Post by beemer1957 »

Bloody Fedex, delivered 2 parcels to 27 on the 3rd, I live at 25, No one been seen at 25 since and i have no Idea who lived there., no card through my door . Dont trust anything to these clowns, I now have a set of Link pipes and a tent to track down. What jokers, they say we leave things with neighbours for your convience ,well think again. Clowns.
Snoogle

Re: Fedex

Post by Snoogle »

We order LOADS of stuff online...and a fair few items come via Yodel (formally Home) - same drivers, same infrastructure...SAME sh1t SERVICE!!! :twisted:

I am glad they're soon to be gone!!!! Serve themselves right!!!
A head full of fears has no room for dreams
Vtrkidda

Post by Vtrkidda »

:x :x crap i got one from hermes no signature asked for she through it at me :x :x
Loud pipes save lives!
boz

Post by boz »

I've caught the post office just sticking a card through the door saying to pick up a parcel at the sorting office as no-one was in. I saw the bugger coming up the path from upstairs and not make any attempt to knock the door - he didn't even have the parcel on him! I live about 500 yards from the nearest road and the parcel was a big one but WTF do you pay for then? I shouted at the feker and he claimed innocence saying he had knocked with no reply. He went and got it and I complained. Never heard anything back and I just couldn't be arsed chasing it up. Dirty thieving lazy good for nowt tossers.
CBR900rr Fireblade
seb421

Post by seb421 »

beemer1957 wrote:Bloody Fedex, delivered 2 parcels to 27 on the 3rd, I live at 25, No one been seen at 25 since and i have no Idea who lived there., no card through my door . Dont trust anything to these clowns, I now have a set of Link pipes and a tent to track down. What jokers, they say we leave things with neighbours for your convience ,well think again. Clowns.
I had that problem other week, think it was TNT or pracelforce, had left it with a house across the way and not left anything through our box, i had no idea it was there i was in all day waiting for it, i was not happy wasted a whole day sat in the front room
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
edds11

Post by edds11 »

and yet, not to piss you all of, bought something on fleebay monday night, paid for standard post, just gone and got it now from City Link. :thumbup:
Snoogle

Post by Snoogle »

Don't get me wrong I've ordered stuff late on a Saturday and received it on the Monday...pure luck I reckon...or cause it had nothing to do with FedEx or Yodel lol
A head full of fears has no room for dreams