RAIN RAIN RAIN

General Biker Banter
Vtrkidda

RAIN RAIN RAIN

Post by Vtrkidda »

As above what happend to the sunny days , :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: rain rain rain :cry:

My dg8 gear indicator has turned up and cant fit it as I haVnt got a garage :think:
Loud pipes save lives!
SMITH MEISTER

Re: RAIN RAIN RAIN

Post by SMITH MEISTER »

Move the sofa & do it in the living room! :thumbup:
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

Vtrkidda wrote:As above what happend to the sunny days , :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: rain rain rain :cry:

My dg8 gear indicator has turned up and cant fit it as I haVnt got a garage :think:
stop being a puff, had 3 hrs out on mine today, only hit one rain cloud for 5 mins :biggrin
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
boz

Post by boz »

Well I've discovered the glory of handlebar muffs. As per usual I am out on the Storm come rain or shine and these things are the dogs. When I've got the heated grips on my hands aint suffering and I'm able to use summer gloves. It's been a bit hairy out there though. Any sign of diesel on the road and my elbow loosens a bit. Had the usual tits in cages acting even more like idiots....overtook one woman in an Audi TT today on a duel carriageway and she went all out to get past me again no matter the conditions. She eventually undertook me only to get stopped at traffic lights. I pulled along side her and she looked demented, eyes bulging out and grabbing her steering whell so hard you could see the red knuckles. I blew her a kiss and left her ass for dead at the change of lights. Storm one....moron nil
CBR900rr Fireblade
Damo81

Post by Damo81 »

boz wrote:Well I've discovered the glory of handlebar muffs. As per usual I am out on the Storm come rain or shine and these things are the dogs. When I've got the heated grips on my hands aint suffering and I'm able to use summer gloves. It's been a bit hairy out there though. Any sign of diesel on the road and my elbow loosens a bit. Had the usual tits in cages acting even more like idiots....overtook one woman in an Audi TT today on a duel carriageway and she went all out to get past me again no matter the conditions. She eventually undertook me only to get stopped at traffic lights. I pulled along side her and she looked demented, eyes bulging out and grabbing her steering whell so hard you could see the red knuckles. I blew her a kiss and left her ass for dead at the change of lights. Storm one....moron nil

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Sitting On My VTR At Full Throttle Is Like Sitting On A Washing Machine At Fast Spin....No Wonder I Ride Around With A Hard On !
chris vtr virgin

Post by chris vtr virgin »

Well done you mate
Some right plonkers oot there
:clap: :clap:
Some twins have all the fun !!!!
Jazzscot

Post by Jazzscot »

Its funny that it was an Audi Boz my man.

I had an Audi A3 driver think that he could out run me the other day on my way to work. Do they not realize the speed we have available with the twist of a wrist. We entered a tight left hander which I know has a long straight on the exit. I was behind him and I eased off the throttle and got myself set up for the corner. He did the usual car driver fast into corner and hit the brakes like hell scenario. Well I just powered on as I was in the corner and launched out of it a mach 4.He hadn't a clue what had just happened. He tried his best to keep up with me through the next set of twisties but not a chance. I caught up with a Corsa which did not hold me up at all but my A3 friend was last seen stuck behind it (I had to move my right elbow to see him though, bloody storm mirrors)

:thumbup:
Everything good is bad
Everything bad is good
Vtrkidda

Post by Vtrkidda »

Still raining :Ball Kick: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Loud pipes save lives!
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

Well this never happened, Im making it all up.

But I had this guy infront of me in an Audi TT who thought he could get away from me, I kept up with him no problem, till he realised he really was wasting his time.

This never happend and if it did happened within the speed limits of the great British roads.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

It was dry here today :D .............................................for a flippin' change :thumbup:

Chris.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

It hasn't bleeding stopped here for so long I am thinking I need to start building a Ferking Ark, rather than worrying about the Storm, pardon the pun.
The nice weatherman said yesterday that today would be the better day of the weekend so I am expecting frogs, hail and the four horsemen of the apocalypse tomorrow.
Bas**ard Weather.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Me mum told me years ago that no-one's ever dissolved.

Get out there.

Mind you, me dad also told me that if you shower top to bottom and front to back you might get pubic dandruff but you'll never get athlete's rock, so maybe the family advice hand-me-down's aren't all bad.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Been out on it mate, just be nice to treat it like a bike and not a fuggin submarine!
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
rz_racer_69

Post by rz_racer_69 »

What is this rain stuff you guys are complaining about? :) It was 90 today. A bit windy, but it died down some as the evening came on. Just got back from a nice 120 mile evening ride.
:beer:

Seriously though, I hope we have a better summer this year. Had a bad drought last year. Everything was dying.
firestorm1997

Post by firestorm1997 »

I can't believe it's still raining...it seems like it has rained every day for the past two weeks. It must clear up soon.. :evil: