New Screen And Head-Up display

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
Damo81

New Screen And Head-Up display

Post by Damo81 »

thought id show off my handy work on the new head up display which is a Kosso...... an awsome bit of kit, with a mounting bracket/plate made by me to tidy up the open look inside the fairing and hide all those orrible cables....also a new black double bubble screen ......let me kno your thoughts guyz :thumbup: :beer:

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r57 ... 164749.jpg

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r57 ... 164826.jpg
Sitting On My VTR At Full Throttle Is Like Sitting On A Washing Machine At Fast Spin....No Wonder I Ride Around With A Hard On !
Kev L

Re: New Screen And Head-Up display

Post by Kev L »

Looks good Damo. And the more I look at it the more I think your bike is the same colour as mine mate.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Damo81

Post by Damo81 »

Kev L wrote:Looks good Damo. And the more I look at it the more I think your bike is the same colour as mine mate.
lol i hope so finding a color match is proving to be a nightmare lol will defo take that ride down to you soon mate when this shitty weather clears up :thumbup:
Sitting On My VTR At Full Throttle Is Like Sitting On A Washing Machine At Fast Spin....No Wonder I Ride Around With A Hard On !
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

i reckon its the same as mine, which means its based on yours kev, but its ever so slightly different, because the candy paint is very diffcult to match... :wink:
its looking good damo, get yourself down to the workshop day that macs doing in june and you can have a right good butchers at other peoples bikes :lol:
i looked at getting a new digi dash last year, but the only one i like cost big money, i liked the translogic which cost £400 :(
a real thing of beauty tho with a built in gear selector......
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TRANSLOGIC-MI ... 2ebad4cdb6
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Damo81

Post by Damo81 »

bigspanishmarty wrote:i reckon its the same as mine, which means its based on yours kev, but its ever so slightly different, because the candy paint is very diffcult to match... :wink:
its looking good damo, get yourself down to the workshop day that macs doing in june and you can have a right good butchers at other peoples bikes :lol:
i looked at getting a new digi dash last year, but the only one i like cost big money, i liked the translogic which cost £400 :(
a real thing of beauty tho with a built in gear selector......
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TRANSLOGIC-MI ... 2ebad4cdb6
yes looking forward to meeting some of the guyz on here and seeing some of these amazing storms ive been seeing in pics, hopefully i will be down at the next workshop day on 16th june....got some manual CCT's to fit and desperate for the right kinda guidance fitting them :confused .....Yes that is a very nice digi dash and a nice price too woooah lol, my new kosso dgi dash is a good bit of kit, can chose between about 8 different color backlights (has to be blue for me lol) but is an absolute bitch to fit but well worth the time! :lol:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

i almost bought a translogic, when you consider a gear position indicator costs the best part of a £100, which then means the dash is nearer £300 and you could take it from bike to bike. i almost talked myself into it.....hmmmmmm
i look forward to seeing you and kev at the workshop day dude..... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Snoogle

Post by Snoogle »

It looks a lot like a late spec dash. Nice n tidy that. I need to find one for mine I like and doesn't cost too much lol
A head full of fears has no room for dreams
Damo81

Post by Damo81 »

Snoogle wrote:It looks a lot like a late spec dash. Nice n tidy that. I need to find one for mine I like and doesn't cost too much lol
check this one out on ebay mate pop this number into the search bar: 270963507774 ......same make as mine but a little diff looking and not a bad price :thumbup:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

i looked at that koso one last year aswell, the only thing that put me off was that its fitted to some scooters........i'm a snob :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Damo81

Post by Damo81 »

bigspanishmarty wrote:i looked at that koso one last year aswell, the only thing that put me off was that its fitted to some scooters........i'm a snob :lol:
:lol: :lol: i didnt kno that :lol: :lol:
turbo_billy

Post by turbo_billy »

Nice RX2 Damo, fitted the same unit to my Special a couple of years ago :thumbup: . Apart from not having a gear indicator, you can get a whole host of information if you wire all the sensors in: Fuel, temp x2, speedo (MPH/KPH), rpm with programable shift light, lap timers etc.
And Marty, don`t be put off. I believe that Koso are OEM suppliers to Suzuki and Yamaha amongst others. (Have a look at the newer Gixxer clocks) :D
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

i'm waiting for my insurance pay out and then the translogic will be mine. i'm tempted to make an offer of £370 for it, as i said before, a good gear position indicator is £100, so take that off the £370(if thats accepted) and your looking at the digi dash for £270, thats only £80 more than the koso. my head hurts, and my logic is crazy, but the translogic just looks so much better quality than the koso, hence the price :lol: :lol: :lol:
now hurry up mce and sort my claim out :x
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Snoogle

Post by Snoogle »

Damo81 wrote:
Snoogle wrote:It looks a lot like a late spec dash. Nice n tidy that. I need to find one for mine I like and doesn't cost too much lol
check this one out on ebay mate pop this number into the search bar: 270963507774 ......same make as mine but a little diff looking and not a bad price :thumbup:
Is this the same? 290701892962 seems too good a price??
Damo81

Post by Damo81 »

Snoogle wrote:
Damo81 wrote:
Is this the same? 290701892962 seems too good a price??
yeh it seems to be the same....but in china..... it comes with a free customs and excise letter with additional charges :lol: :lol: :lol:
Snoogle

Post by Snoogle »

Haha unless you persuade them to mark it up as a "gift" before sending it to you :wink: