What really winds you up on the road?

General Biker Banter
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

What winds you up when your out driving or riding, I got a lot of pet hates but some are just infuriating.

1. People sitting in the overtaking lane.

This just pisses me off, some berk doing 40mph in the overtaking lane whilst you trying to get out to overtake, this happens to me on the Harley more than often than not.

2. Tailgaters.

This gets to me most when I am in the car and I have kids with me, I swear if anyone crashed into the back of me tailgating and killed one of my kids, he/she wouldnt be getting into the back of an amublance alive.

3. Mobile phone users.

Why people cant just pull over at the next station and make the call instead of doing it whilst driving I dont know.

4. Fast swervers.

People who drive fast and drive like their overtaking in a formula 1 race, is your life that worthless you gotta take such stupid risks.

I have had them all tonight, hence my vent :lol:
agentpineapple

Re: What really winds you up on the road?

Post by agentpineapple »

you forgot to mention drivers that close the gap you were about to filter down, because they saw you coming or just aren't paying attention and have no lane disapline....grrrrrr
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

bigspanishmarty wrote:you forgot to mention drivers that close the gap you were about to filter down, because they saw you coming or just aren't paying attention and have no lane disapline....grrrrrr
Yeah the ones who speed up and slow down to stop you, had that before.
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

phones +1

and those who don't get what the right of way is - slow down/stop on the road to let someone out. Bloody madness
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Myopic tw*ts with no ability to plan their driving/overtaking/braking by paying any attention to what is happening anything beyond the end of their bonnets.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
rob's red storm

Post by rob's red storm »

Jag driver who pulls over to stop me filtering at the end of the m69. Same bloke has done it at least four times. Ferkin muppet pulled over so much one time that he left enough room for me to go all the way around him

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
tankslappa

Post by tankslappa »

• Pot holes.
    Mobile phone users.
    Non functioning indicators.
    Non use of mirrors.
    Oh, and people who pull out on me because I'm f*cking invisible on a bloody great yellow bike with the headlamp on.
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

in my van today, on the way back from a long day - did 560 miles today...
on the m6, stuck for ages in a line of slow moving cars in the 3rd lane to find some juggler in the 3rd lane at 60mph, easily half a mile gap before the vehicle in front of him and 2 empty lanes to the left.

wonker.

so naturally, I (and everyone else) overtook on the left as he was obviously not moving over.
i cut right in front of him and nearly took his front end off, then he comes right up behind flashong his lights for 5 fkin mins lol.
he got the brake light treatment a few times lol the prick,
was Very tempted to just pull over :Argue 1:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
tankslappa

Post by tankslappa »

benny hedges wrote:in my van today, on the way back from a long day - did 560 miles today...
on the m6, stuck for ages in a line of slow moving cars in the 3rd lane to find some juggler in the 3rd lane at 60mph, easily half a mile gap before the vehicle in front of him and 2 empty lanes to the left.
Oh god I hate them.

Actually, I've though of another, but it seems to be restricted to a particular road. The A12 from the A406 to the A11 seems to be full of w*nkers in "hot" hatches, blacked out windows, you know the kind, and they seem to think the road in their own mobile chicane! If I was a copper I would just park up their all day and fill my quota for the week.

Luckily I usually drive that route in the car, but come the nice weather I'm bound to use the bike, and one of those w*nkers is either gonna have me off, or I'm going to get a ticket for going too fast as I'm avoiding them!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

why can't i think of the A11, A12 check, A13 check, but the A11 i've forgotten :eh:
do you mean the east ham and barking turn off of the A406?
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
tankslappa

Post by tankslappa »

bigspanishmarty wrote:why can't i think of the A11, A12 check, A13 check, but the A11 i've forgotten :eh:
do you mean the east ham and barking turn off of the A406?
Mile end road me ol' mucker.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

A12 Leyton down to A11 Stratford and across :wink:
The A12 from the A406 to the A11 seems to be full of w*nkers
That's because no one has a license in that part of london. :lol: :lol:

Back on topic:

Drivers on the Phone that is my pet hate.
And the ones that see you in the mirror and puposely block you filtering. :evil: that's when mirrors come off with my boot :lol: :lol:

Ride Safe :thumbup:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

anyone that lives there, knows that as the new rd leading to the a102 blackwall tunnel sth bound approach, all this A11 business is for a to z map reading type people :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
tankslappa

Post by tankslappa »

bigspanishmarty wrote:anyone that lives there, knows that as the new rd leading to the a102 blackwall tunnel sth bound approach, all this A11 business is for a to z map reading type people :lol:
Well I don't live there, just use the route a lot :p

But I'll try to give it in native:

Goin' souf on the norf circ, hang a right at the redbridge roundabout towards Stratford, now dis road is well wicked, couple of camera, but everyone does know where they is at, so when day slow down, you switch lane, stand on the anchors, and then give it a bootfull.

*cough*

The driving on the Mile End road isn't any better, but at least they move slower, probably got their burkas on backwards :lol:

So what blacked out hot-hatch do you drive Marty? :biggrin
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

So what blacked out hot-hatch do you drive Marty? :biggrin
I am soooooo looking forward to Marty's reply to this. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have Fun :thumbup:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside