SORTED AT LAST!!!

General Bike chat
hammie

SORTED AT LAST!!!

Post by hammie »

Well, after replacing the clutch cover with the one i got from Alistair [AMCQ46] top man, shes all back together and not leaking water anymore, a 30mile test ride today confirms everything aok, so now serviced and running well, and looking a little better than when i got it, the only thing i had to do was check nuts and bolts and nip up the chain a bit, its now sat in the garage waiting for me lol, so even after having to spend an unbugeted amount for a fork leg and a clutch cover it still only stands me at around 1100 ish quid, cheap fun speed, many thanks to all on the forum who have helped out with advice and parts, will post a few pixs up of it later
cheers for now Hammie
lloydie

SORTED AT LAST!!!

Post by lloydie »

Well done that's one more ready for spring
Kev L

Re: SORTED AT LAST!!!

Post by Kev L »

Good stuff Hammie, glad you're sorted now mate. Is this a conspiracy of Yellowness?
:D
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

well done hammie, sounds like a case of the yellows sticking together, its almost like there ganging up against the rest of us :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
hammie

Post by hammie »

yep yellow rules lol, i call mine 3 cheese, as its 3 different colours of yellow, tank/seat cowel and hugger are orig, fairing and seat unit another shade, and mudguard and belly pan the 3rd shade, but there again if i got it too pretty it wouldnt get used as much, just need to check if my mot man will pass it with my cans, a bit fruity but not stupidly loud, i cant see anything on them at all, no bs stamp, no not for road use, and also see if im brave enough to take it past 7k rpm, not done so yet lol
cheers hammie
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Hammie, gald it worked :thumbup:
AMcQ