Champion Moto UK - negative experience

Best deals in town
boz

Champion Moto UK - negative experience

Post by boz »

I aint had a lot of luck on old Flea Bay lately. Three purchases out of the last five have gone tits up with me resorting to opening disputes with pay pal. Its not that which bugs me but the fact that I wanted that stuff and can't find it anywhere else.

Well this latest experience was the last straw coz now I'm dribbling and my left eye is twitching (even more than normal). I ordered a Scotoiler Crampbuster from this lot and it never turned up. Mailed them repeatedly with no reply. Opened case with pay pal and still no reply. Sent another mail really giving it to them, waste of time. So here's a heads up; avoid this lot

ChampionMotoUK

http://www.championmotouk.com/
CBR900rr Fireblade
agentpineapple

Re: Champion Moto UK - negative experience

Post by agentpineapple »

in the last 14 months i've been stitched up by a few ebay members and its cost me over £200, it takes months to get over the feeling of wanting to beat the living crap out of them, its always the people at the other end of the country that piss you off.
its the worst thing about ebay, being able to trust the seller.....
just make sure you open a dispute as soon as possible, that normally gives them a kick up the butt, but if you leave it to long ebay will be no help at all, useless in fact.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
boz

Post by boz »

bigspanishmarty wrote:in the last 14 months i've been stitched up by a few ebay members and its cost me over £200, it takes months to get over the feeling of wanting to beat the living crap out of them, its always the people at the other end of the country that piss you off.
its the worst thing about ebay, being able to trust the seller.....
just make sure you open a dispute as soon as possible, that normally gives them a kick up the butt, but if you leave it to long ebay will be no help at all, useless in fact.
Too bloody true!
CBR900rr Fireblade
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

thankfully I have only had 1 bad seller on e-bay, but as that was for a £400 i-phone, lots of excuses as to why it wasnt posted yet, then the seller stopped answering his phone! not fun!
but I raised a PayPal dispute after the 3rd day of excuses and got a refund in 1 week :thumbup: ...but then I couldnt leave feedback to warn others.
the seller put the i-phone back up for sale, but I notice there was -ve feed back on that, so it wasnt just a 1 off.
AMcQ
boz

Post by boz »

Just a final note on the Champion Moto place. Gotta letter through the post from the receivers appointed to this firm asking if I want to claim yadda yadda Got it back from pay pal anyway....bloody brilliant buyer protection
CBR900rr Fireblade
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Just write back, saying no, I'll waive my claim if I can go to the owner's house and tell them face to face.

then let us know the address.....
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.