dam it's hot in spain.

General Biker Banter
agentpineapple

dam it's hot in spain.

Post by agentpineapple »

i'm finding it hard to sleep it's so hot 8O , how sad is it that i find myself at 5am thinking of what modification to make to my bike next!
:idea: i think i might go for the hid headlight conversion, that should be cheap enough. oh well back to bed i suppose, whats the weather like back in blighty???????? :wave:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
marravtr

Re: dam it's hot in spain.

Post by marravtr »

well the sun's out in derbyshire, on nights later so its gear on and a big breakfast butty at matlock for me!!!! ( with good bacon, not that spanish shite you have) :biggrin
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
simo

Post by simo »

Crapp up here. Just wondering if I will get out tomorrow for my last ride of the year. Might get a winter "hack" coz the winters do seam to drag on. Oh well you enjoy yourself and get fit for next year.
Theres A Hare in The Turnips.
stormingjoe

dam it's hot in spain.

Post by stormingjoe »

Nom Nom

Fatty on a motorbike ;0D
1998 Firestorm, 47,000 miles, forks valved & sprung, proflex shock +4mm over standard, manual ccts', k&n, 50#slow 185#/190# mains, front carb slide mod, R6 throttle tube, Tank raised, Viper cans, Coerce fork brace, EBC lite front discs & pads.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

:clap:
AMcQ
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

hahaha i love english bacon, but you can pay a bit extra and get pretty much any english product you would like here these days, and even if i never ate english bacon again, the trade off is stunning roads with hardly any traffic, cheap petrol with hardly any police presence. not to mention the fantastic weather, i know which i would choose, maybe i should become a muslim an give up pork :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!