In "Outbox" ???

Please use this forum to ask our resident IT geeks advice.
Griff1977

In "Outbox" ???

Post by Griff1977 »

Guys

Not sure if I'm being dull here but.....

When I send a PM, most of the times the message seems to sit in Outbox, showing Outbox(1) - which to me shows it hasn't been sent??

Could anybody please advise me if this means it has gone or not, as when I look in sent items, the message doesn't appear.

Or is it that the message will sit in Outbox until the recipient reads it??

Ta, Griff :?: :eh:
KriegerCCTs,HEL oil lines,+4 advancer,+1/-1 sprockets,6mm spacer,CBR1k Sidestand,'07 R1 R/R,HyperPro springs F&R,Pipe Werx SL Carbons,Oxford sports hot grips,Mori style belly
Immediate plans:Clean it!
cupasoop
Site Admin

Re: In "Outbox" ???

Post by cupasoop »

Griff1977 wrote:Or is it that the message will sit in Outbox until the recipient reads it??
Correct :thumbup:
Rich.

benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

could be that the recipient has a full inbo and needs to clear out to receive new pms
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Griff1977

Post by Griff1977 »

cheers guys, I have taken my anti-thickness tablet this morning, I now understand!!
KriegerCCTs,HEL oil lines,+4 advancer,+1/-1 sprockets,6mm spacer,CBR1k Sidestand,'07 R1 R/R,HyperPro springs F&R,Pipe Werx SL Carbons,Oxford sports hot grips,Mori style belly
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Would this PM have anything to do with a hugger? Seems the recipient doesnt have an up to date e-mail address on his profile so he wont know he has a PM waiting for him.
Rich.

Griff1977

Post by Griff1977 »

Cupa, not just the hugger messages, I've been confused with all notices I've sent!! I understand now, ta. Griff. ps, I've got the hugger now as well, great!