Sad Plod

General Biker Banter
oldbikeman

Sad Plod

Post by oldbikeman »

Today I saw a copper smiling from ear to ear and a young mother crying her eyes out,sad sad git.
Miztaziggy

Re: Sad Plod

Post by Miztaziggy »

Was he smiling because she was crying?

:wtf:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

i know its a strong word but i HATE the police, i know they have a tough job to do, but i'm certainly no criminal and over the last 30 years or so i've been f**ked by the police at least four times, the last time involved me recieving life changing/threatening injuries only for the police to try and blame me and take me to court because i was travelling behind a van there for i should have guessed he was going to turn right without indicating and even moving to the left of the carriageway first. even the crown prosacustion service threw it out of court because of no evidence. but the police just want to f**k everybody.
i don't swear much but the police just make my blood boil.........GRRRRRR!!!
:evil:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
oldbikeman

Post by oldbikeman »

Yea I must say I ain't a big fan either but when you see some of the arseholes they have to deal with every day It's no wonder some of them hate the Human race and are total Richard.
bullie23

Post by bullie23 »

i tend to find the younger ones are the ones on a ower trip so can be assholes...some of the older boys are alright most of the time...
RIDE EM, DONT HIDE THEM,