Hello from Pembrokeshire!

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
Draco

Hello from Pembrokeshire!

Post by Draco »

Hi guy's. My name's Dai and I thought it's about time I said hiya! I live in South West Wales and ride a 1999 red storm. I've always loved twins but this is by far the best bike I have ridden.I think the bike is standard but not sure coz she's very keen to lift the front wheel. Anyway here's some pics . . . I hope! :D 8) Image Image Image
AMCQ46

Re: Hello from Pembrokeshire!

Post by AMCQ46 »

Dai,
welcome, looks like a nice bike, and you live near the nice roads, so cant get much better.

looks stock except the indicators and teh black fork legs. need to check you have not got the stock CCT's though..........read in workshop and do the stopper mod at the least.
AMcQ
simo

Post by simo »

Nice to see you've got one of the fast RED one's,nice bike. welcome. Are you lifting first crop tatties yet in your area? :biggrin
Theres A Hare in The Turnips.
Draco

Post by Draco »

I've just read about the stopper mod but not sure I completely understand :oops: Am I looking for a spacer tube or bolt? and yep tatties are go so tractor dodging is inevitable! YAY lol :lol:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

any bit of metal that will fit inside the CCT tube is fine, a cut down section of a bolt is fine.
AMcQ
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Welcome aboard Draco :thumbup:
Your bike looks good 8)

Chris.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

your bikes looking good mate. welcome to the forum...
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Draco

Post by Draco »

AMCQ46 wrote:any bit of metal that will fit inside the CCT tube is fine, a cut down section of a bolt is fine.
Thanks mate I'll have a look an see what I can find. Thanks for the welcome guys, it's always nice to be around like minded people.
darrenb

Post by darrenb »

hia mate im up in aberdare but had a caravan in saundersfoot for about 10 years , was in the refinary yesterday working , cracking roads and countryside always down that way will have to have a ride out teas on me
Draco

Post by Draco »

darrenb wrote:hia mate im up in aberdare but had a caravan in saundersfoot for about 10 years , was in the refinary yesterday working , cracking roads and countryside always down that way will have to have a ride out teas on me
Hello mate! I'd love a ride out, like you said the roads here are not to be missed. :D I've just ordered some Dan moto carbon gp can's for the storm and was wondering if anyone else has these already fitted?
darrenb

Post by darrenb »

As it happens i have a pair of carbon exhausts from dan moto ,pics posted in the pimp my ride section