Hello From New Jersey

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
20_rc51_00

Hello From New Jersey

Post by 20_rc51_00 »

Hi fellas,

I'm currently living in New Jersey USA (originally Canada and before that Germany and before that Hungary) while I'm in school here. Bought myself a firestorm (superhawk) to tide me over while my SP1 sits in the garage back home. I went 2 years without regular access(except a 2 week holiday once a year) to a motorcycle and it was too much to bare. This bike is a blast to ride. I am in the process of putting the master and calipers from the SP1 on the bike so it can actually stop 8O , also in the market for some new exhaust cans but I"m contemplating this because I really don't want to do an fuel jetting. I'm sure this place will be an invaluable resource just as superhawkforum has been!

oh btw how do I post a photo?
benny hedges

Re: Hello From New Jersey

Post by benny hedges »

hello & welcome :D

noo joisey eh :biggrin i aint gonna stiff ya jack...
to post a pic just copy a photobucket or imageshack link between the [img]and[/img] when you click the img tab above the postbox.
should be no need to rejet with just cans unless you are changing to a free flow airfilter as well
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
20_rc51_00

Post by 20_rc51_00 »

Thanks Benny!

There is a much better selection of exhaust systems in Europe for the bike then here in NA. The firestorm was a greater success in Europe then here imo. I'm on ebay all the time looking, half the problem is that most don't want to ship to here....
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Welcome to the Forum. saw the pictures, looks like a couple of nice bikes :thumbup:

I am sure we can work out some import / export swaps..........I buy bits and have them delivered to my mate in Detroit, then I collect them when I am out there for work [about 4 time a year] and bring them back to the UK. Not sure if I have room for a pair of cans in my case, but I am sure some of the smaller stuff can find its way.
AMcQ
20_rc51_00

Post by 20_rc51_00 »

thanks AMCQ46,

the SP1 has seen better days, a high side put it out of commission for a while.... no time to repair it.

if you are in the NYC area give me a shout, we can definately work out some import/export etc :cool2
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

hello new jersey, good luck with your hunt for new cans buddy................
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!