MOT

General Bike chat
blacknek

MOT

Post by blacknek »

Hi Guys and Girls, well the bike passed abother MOT, theres not much to look at, bearing, linkages, lights and brakes....anyway another year riding...insurance and tax next month lol

ed
benny hedges

Re: MOT

Post by benny hedges »

mine's going in next week too :D
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

and mine, then I have to tax it before end of month as well.................damn those bank holidays!
AMcQ
snipper

Post by snipper »

i learnt a couple of things when i took my zx6r for mot last week

i was worried (well wasnt really as i know the mot'er) about my small plate ........ but its not part of the mot

the size ect is specs that the dvla specify and not vosa hence mot pass

and second is that i took off the rear footpegs as i dont do pillion but because i had a rear seat still ( its colour matched to blend the bike)
and not a cowl it was a fail ( but passed :wink: )
but if you have a grab rail or a strap across the seat its a pass 8O ...............
so you can ride pillion as long as you can hold on but its ok to let your legs dangle near the back wheel

crazy
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

snipper wrote: and second is that i took off the rear footpegs as i dont do pillion but because i had a rear seat still ( its colour matched to blend the bike)
and not a cowl it was a fail ( but passed :wink: )
but if you have a grab rail or a strap across the seat its a pass 8O ...............
so you can ride pillion as long as you can hold on but its ok to let your legs dangle near the back wheel

crazy
That is stupid I agree Snipper :eh:

Chris.