ANS Motorcycles in Newmarket

Best deals in town
seantopbloke

ANS Motorcycles in Newmarket

Post by seantopbloke »

So, i have been looking for a chain to tide me over til i go to the bike show & pick up a new unit. Went on ebay to see what was about, found this Guy selling exactly what i was looking for, not only that he had a few more spares for sale that suited my kid's aprilia rs 125, anyway, phoned him up & asked if he could stay open til i get there straight after work, about 1730ish, "no problem" he says. 1700hrs i set off from mine to collect said parts, shock & amazement...........traffic on the A14 holding me up & giving me the middle finger, phones the guy again & tells him everyone is out to get me, "no problem" he says "i will wait til you get here" & he supplied me with directions to his back gate, i arrive at 1800hrs & lets me into the back office of his shop where me & my son collect a nearly new vtr chain & a rear seat pod for his 125, total cost was £25 !

Ithen ask him if he got any more parts for the 125 & he says yes i have but i need to find them out, give me your number & i will call when i have them ready & i can do you a deal !

Over the flippin moon, this guy is a little gold mine, he is happy to post parts as well & he will stay open if needed.

So if you need used parts try this guy & he should be able to help, he has loads waiting to be bought as he strips bikes as well as put them back on the road, well done that man ! :clap:
Its the sound of thunder at the back end that makes me smile at the front end !
simo

Re: ANS Motorcycles in Newmarket

Post by simo »

Nice to hear there's people out there who put them selves out for you and still won't take your eyes out :biggrin
Theres A Hare in The Turnips.
tony.mon

Re: ANS Motorcycles in Newmarket

Post by tony.mon »

With an attitude like that he deserves to do well.
:thumbup:
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.