Blue 06

Spotted another fellow Stormer? See if it was anyone on here!
pariah

Blue 06

Post by pariah »

Mettalic blue 06 plate ,Kidderminster town centre in the bike parking area near Heart Foundation today. :thumbup:
harrier

Re: Blue 06

Post by harrier »

It was mine (probably)
Sorry about the slow response but not long bought the Bike and only joined this forum today.
Have met a couple of members already who seemed both friendly and helpful and i am really pleased with firestorms as a bike
pariah

Post by pariah »

Welcome to the world of mad storm owners. Must say, the bike looked real clean and in good nick. I think the colour suited it, better in real life than in any picture.
Before you ask, things to check now are reg/rect and cam tensioners. Only 2 draw backs to the storm.
I've had mine over 3 years now and would never change it for any thing else. Just love the feel when she pulls away.
You will find loads of info regarding your storm on this site .

Oh watch out on here for a rather large balding chap called timbo. Nasty hot air blowing chap , but he's a big softy really ( arnt yh timbo) :shifty: :thumbup:
Anotherbikerbabe

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

harrier wrote:It was mine (probably)
Sorry about the slow response but not long bought the Bike and only joined this forum today.
Have met a couple of members already who seemed both friendly and helpful and i am really pleased with firestorms as a bike
Hiya
Just a note to say I posted your freebie R/R today, it was late mind, so you may not get it for a cpl of days. I got it off a kind member on here but it ended up being surplus to our needs in the end as I panick bought! lol..Enjoy your bike. It will just need jigging about but the diagram and instructions I sent over will see you right.. :thumbup:
ABB & Dave
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!