Ebay and Paypal

Best deals in town
Bobthebuilder

Ebay and Paypal

Post by Bobthebuilder »

FEEEEEEEEECCCCCKING EBAY and BBAAAAAAAACSSTARD PayPal. My blood pressure is through the roof. Listed bits on the site then paypal blocked the money so had to refund the buyers (not their fault), being disabled its a right bstard climbing all over the bike stuff,dragging bits out to photo then transfering to pc then doing an advert all for nothing. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

So will be listing on here, at least i have pics now. :Argue 1: :Argue 1: :Argue 1:
gilson

Re: Ebay and Paypal

Post by gilson »

Hi Bob, It's a PITA for a non disabled person so I feel for you...

PS, did you get my PM regarding the Cylinder Head? Please reply as I do need one. Thanks! :beer:
No bike (yet).
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

really sympathise - I wont have a paypal account. The hassle was beyond imagination when i tried - the problem being my bank details are the same as the mrs and we live at the same address, trying to have two paypal accounts was like being accused of money laundering for a colombian import/export outfit. ridiculous
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

BigVeeGrin wrote:ridiculous
well i've reached the limit of my spending apparently, even though i have verified my bank account & 2 credit cards???
only other thing i can do is delete my user account and cards, make a new account & start again lol - waste of time :Argue 1:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.