Finally got round to it

General Bike chat
Pipstorm

Finally got round to it

Post by Pipstorm »

Finally got some Pics of my bike in the Gallery, Fook me it looks good! :lol: :D :lol:

Nearly didn't look so good, missed one pig awful diesel spill this morning, when are the powers that be going to do something about this!!! :(

Phil
EggShellBlond

Post by EggShellBlond »

Looks good mate :D

Ref the Deisel spill thing , there was an article in MCN last week ( I think ) . You can report it to Plod , and they can attend using blues & two's. Something about it being a life threatening incident or something like that.

I think they are supposed to get the local council out to sort it within a certain time.

Another thing , if you see a DERV spilling fuel ( or looking like its going to ) make a call to the number ( how's my driving etc......) and report it with the reg number

Not easy on a bike I know.

It's not that long ago that the transport industry were up in arms about the cost of fuel , well if they're so bothered about fuel taxes , how come they chuck it all over the road ?

And you'd think the Tree Huggers 'd be on to them as well

Cheers

Stu

[/quote]
If a job's worth doing..........It's worth paying someone to do it properly
DD

Post by DD »

How does it sound with those twin outlets? any different to a single? There is a local pipe maker over here that does twin outlets I'm just not sure of the sound it would have to be different aye.
cheers Darryl
Pipstorm

Post by Pipstorm »

:lol: :lol: It sounds awesome, a friend has a ‘Storm with Microns with single outlets, that one sounds a little more “boomy” but at revs mine sounds soooo much better, it’s a real “Blaaaaaattttt” sounds reminiscent of the old Dukes with Conti’s on them (if my ears can remember that far back!) Not sure if that’s just down to the difference between Micron’s and Art’s prolly someone like Del would tell us if the twin ports make any difference when compared to Arts single ports!

They certainly make people aware of your existence though!

Phil