Vancouver B.C. Canada

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
tricatcent

Vancouver B.C. Canada

Post by tricatcent »

It might be interesting to meet some other VTR riders around Vancouver to compare notes and go for some rides

I bought a Yellow 2001 VTR from a friend a few months ago because he needed the money. I always liked this model and have never liked 4 cylinder machines. It was amazing how little I paid for this bike. I also have a Guzzi V11, some Triumph Bonnevilles and a Norton 850.

The VTR is a nice machine in many ways. It is a similar type of machine to the Guzzi. The Guzzi is much heavier, and has a lot less horsepower, but the torque is similar. These types of machines have enough horsepower for me anyway. The Guzzi has more character than the VTR. The Guzzi also I think is a more rugged and durable bike. Maintenance on the Guzzi is very simple being a push rod air cooled V twin. I like them both but if I was going to sell one it would be the Honda!
AMCQ46

Re: Vancouver B.C. Canada

Post by AMCQ46 »

Welcome to the VTR club.

It will also be worth you joining the USA SuperHawk forum, as that has more USA & Canadian members, mostly Brits on here. A good few of us are members of both........same bike but different names.........Both good forums, but this one has a british sence of humour....but frendly as well.

http://superhawkforum.com/
AMcQ
sirch345
Site Admin

Re: Vancouver B.C. Canada

Post by sirch345 »

Welcome aboard tricatcent from Vancouver B.C. :thumbup:

As AMcQ says, the Superhawk site might be better for you, that is if you're not already a member there :)

Chris.