an unbelievable letter!!!

General Bike chat
freshfunkmeister

an unbelievable letter!!!

Post by freshfunkmeister »

Last November I was caught on the A3 goin into London going approx 70 (limit is 50) at 5 in the morning. I finally got my licence back today with a letter saying they had decided to withdraw the 3 points I was going to get and refund the £60. Bonanza !!!! What a stroke of luck.
As soon as I read about the dangers of drinking too much, I immediately gave up reading.

www.classicreplicasuk.co.uk

All donations will go towards the completion of the car. Thank you.
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

You lucky lucky B&%$rd :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
Fireman on a Storm

Post by Fireman on a Storm »

Did they say why!
grinner

Post by grinner »

If it was that camera with all the skid marks(!) in front of it, you'd have to slam the brakes on to get to the right speed. Difficult to stick points and fine for it. Incidently, lots of rubber on the road in their photos should bring their attention to the fact that there's no human element to judge how stupidly someone drives. It's not going to take a picture of a doughnut is it!
Good to hear of a local rider also, not far from you...
freshfunkmeister

Post by freshfunkmeister »

They didn't actually say why they withdrew the points but mentioned that it didn' actyally set a precedent. Still, from this April, the other points (6 of them) will have gone and my licence will be clean. Phew......
As soon as I read about the dangers of drinking too much, I immediately gave up reading.

www.classicreplicasuk.co.uk

All donations will go towards the completion of the car. Thank you.