Mallory track day

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

mercury

Post by mercury »

Booked place so see you all there 8O
hope its warmer than cadwell in october 8)

john.
So thats why i bought a bike so i could see my money and licence go quicker
blackstorm

Post by blackstorm »

Sunshine guaranteed! 8)
Phil
Hooner

Post by Hooner »

sorry i can`t make it...
:sad2 I have to take the wife to London for a Major eye operation (bugger)......
would have come too.....mallory is on my doorstep so to speak......
have a great day guys....and remember...watch out for "Edwinas"..the new section down the back straight..it was carnage there last time out.....many a race red flag`d due to mishaps in the corner.... 8O
Ride it like ya stole it !
blackstorm

Post by blackstorm »

Sorry you cant make it mate :cry: , maybe next time. Good advice about Edwinas :( , we had a few problems there last year :oops: , usually R1s and Fireblades highsiding :cry: due to over enthusiastic riders :twisted: trying to stay with firestorms Hooray! :D (only joking)
Hope the wife gets sorted quickley
All the best :wink:
Phil
Hooner

Blackstorm

Post by Hooner »

cheers for the good wishes for the wife Phil...fingers crossed all will be ok.

looking at Edwinas, there are a couple of different lines you can take to negotiate the bends...
"fast in and slow out" or "slow in and fast out"..the problem arises when the the two types of riders meet some where in the middle.......... 8O

I think out of the seven races i saw that day, 5 were red flaged.... :!:
I know they put the new bends in to eliminate the problems after the esses with people highsiding before the hairpin, but they seem to have moved the issue further back up the track......thinking aloud, at least the "get offs" are slower at Edwinas...maybe thats why :?:
Ride it like ya stole it !
SiJ

Post by SiJ »

Blackstorm

Only just read this post and after having a look at the track organisers website theres only places in the advanced group left. Do you know what sort of level this group is likely to be as i've only been in the upper end of the intermediate groups at Cadwell and Donnington before and never Mallory?

Alternatively do you know if theres any places that have come up in the intermediate group?

Cheers mate
Si
blackstorm

Post by blackstorm »

Si,
Sorry for delay Ive been away for the week. Saw your message and contacted the boss. No probs if you enter the advanced group, If your not happy he will be able to change you to another group after the first session. If you do decide to come speak to Gary and he will sort you out. No probs with just turning up just pay on the day and remember your driving licence. Usual rules re leathers helmets etc.
All the best
Phil