Bye bye

General Biker Banter
Beamish

Bye bye

Post by Beamish »

Well off to the South Atlantic tommorrow so wont be on the site quite as often. 18 hrs + on a bus with wings to look forward to :cry: , dont bother coming round to rob the house whilst I am gone because Leroy will be in servicing the missus, he is fooking massive :lol: :lol: :lol: He is not allowed on the bike though :wink2 Take care and ride safe....enjoy the spring/summer when they finally arrive.
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
tony.mon

Re: Bye bye

Post by tony.mon »

Wish you well, see you soon.
Keep your head down, and don't forget to get your pic taken reading MCN!
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

Take care and be safe mate
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Have fun and don't mess with the penguins.
Rich.

Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

Take care Jim, have a safe journey.
SP1's rock!
warby221

Post by warby221 »

Look out for them penguins m8 there little buggers to get the wrappers off
Stay safe jim
its big----- its red ------its throbbing and it’s a thousand CC
bikerpiker

Post by bikerpiker »

Keep safe and leave the birds alone :D
Stevie
tattie

Post by tattie »

Take care gadgie, :thumbup:
If you are keen on fishing, I hear there is excellent Sea trout fishing down there.

Cheers

A.M.
Common sense ain't all that common!
Twinpotter

Post by Twinpotter »

Good luck Chap. :thumbup:
Starts with a R. Rrrrrrrr. Motorbike!
kevg

Post by kevg »

Take care matey, you going down there on protection duty for the oil rig that they have towed down there to explore for oil...it's causing a bit of a stir with the locals so they say on the radio....WAR in the offing again with a few more of the south american countries this time maybe.
cheerz

kev
ChrisC

Post by ChrisC »

Stay safe to one and all goin" darn sarff". I hear the wind can be a bit
err "Brisk" at this time of year so don't forget to pack a wooly hat!
Best Regards ChrisC
headgear

Post by headgear »

Timbo wrote: Amuse yourself by dating sheep, i hear there are some good looking sheep out there :)
Easy reading for jimbo.

Extract from the latest Mills & Boon Novel.

We met in a secluded field, the sun nearly kissing the evening horizon. The warm breeze was full of that earthy, musky scent that only those fortunate to live outside the urban rat race know, and a quiet whispering of leaves in the weeping willow overhead added the final touches to the most romantic scene. We lay there, both naked. I knew I had to have her, and have her now.

Without a word being spoken, I moved to a position of dominance. I could feel instantly that this was what she was waiting for as she frantically thrust her pelvis at my approaching organ. I moved slowly at first, inch by inch, until I was fully inside her.

Then as the tension rose, we threw caution to the wind and abandoned ourselves to the moment. Although inexperienced, she approached every change of position with enthusiasm, moaning with despair every time I withdrew to prevent myself ending it all too soon.
As the sexual tension heightened towards the inevitable mind-blowing climax, it was all I could do to hold out longer. Finally, the moment we had been building up to was apron us, and passed all too quickly.

Breathlessly we rolled together in the now damp grass. As the last deep orange glow of the long setting sun melted into the darkness of the approaching night, we lay there still entwined in an amorous embrace. I kissed her long and lovingly, and whispered reassuringly how good she had been.

She tenderly and sensuously licked my inner ear and then whispered “Baaaa” and rejoined her flock.

This book is only for sale in The Falklands, New Zealand, Australia, Wales and certain parts of Derbyshire.
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

:lol: :lol: :lol: brilliant, thanks lads heading off for Brize Norton in the next couple of hours. Enjoy spring :biggrin
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
Jaglifter

Post by Jaglifter »

Take my hat off to you Beamish.

Good luck.
She's my idea of beauty and thats what I ride.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Wishing you a safe journey Jim.

I hope all goes well.

Cheers,

Chris.