Leeds, Leeds, Leeds

General Biker Banter
Beamish

Leeds, Leeds, Leeds

Post by Beamish »

Whites 1 Shitehawk Red scum 0

Who would have thought it eh :D

Oh yes a good start to the new year :lol:
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
Seeker 77

Re: Leeds, Leeds, Leeds

Post by Seeker 77 »

Uh?
Seeker 77

Post by Seeker 77 »

Football, what's that?
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

not a big fan of dirty leeds after they beat saints again in rl final :(
yes i know you mean leeds football, but when they got booted from the premier league, half the footie fans started following rl and are mostly the ones responsible for getting leeds a bad name in the super league.

never mind, there's always next year! :D
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Unitedwestand

Post by Unitedwestand »

Ive smashed the tv in frustration :!: :wink: bloody jermaine beckford ruined my sunday and to top it all off back to work :mad2
fishface

Post by fishface »

jan 3rd should now be a bank holiday in leeds
showed the scum how its done :thumbup:
Unitedwestand

Post by Unitedwestand »

Enjoy your Day in the spotlight its back to the might of wycombe on saturday :wink:
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

FirestormMike wrote:
mellis wrote:Football, what's that?
It's a game where 22 girls run round a field chasing a ball.. Sometimes they fall over which makes them cry a lot, othr times they throw a tantrum and shout at the men dressed in black.
Afterwards they do stuff like modelling, or showing off their latest handbag.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I think even the North East have a team, followed mainly by women in short skirts and a black and white striped footy shirt. Dont think there are any other significant teams up there though :clap:
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
Unitedwestand

Post by Unitedwestand »

VTR1000KAZ wrote:WTFG Leeds !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
thats one wombles cup they won't get their slimy bleedin mits on!!!!!!!!!
here's hoping my blue boys will give em a kick in the baldrocks on wednesday night too and do their best to get em out the carling cup semis!!!!!!!!
Looking forward to it already :thumbup: :thumbup: i reckon Roberto Mancini will be sh**ing himself when United knock the U.A.E. of Manchester out of the most important domestic cup competition in England :wink2 .Ending city's only chance of silverware and giving those trigger happy arabs the excuse to sack him :clap: I'm sure Hughes will be crying with laughter :lol: :lol:
SILVER ZIPPER

Post by SILVER ZIPPER »

:Sleep: :Sleep1: :Sleep2: :Sleep: :Sleep1: :Sleep2: :Sleep: :Sleep1: :Sleep2:
I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO PUT IT AWAY........
Unitedwestand

Post by Unitedwestand »

VTR1000KAZ wrote:does hughes really care with 3.5 mill in the bankl?? the blues have so much respect for Hughes.. and i'm sure his fingers will be crossed for us for the win !!!!!!!
Shame the city board didnt have the same respect eh! :roll:
VTR1000KAZ wrote: or does he go with the same old sad wombles??
Also city are after a sad old wombles themselves in Patrick Vieira :?: :confused looks like a good signing if it comes off :thumbup: :lol:

Anyway looks like the bloody weather will spare your blushes from another beating from the sad old wombles wearing red :roll: XX