Re: Not looking good for Donington Park

Any racing related stuff
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

yup thay totally fecked up big time! no GP/F1 or SB, had a walk round the other week up there and its a right feckin mess! :evil: thats my local track up the swanny then! :evil:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

It's development they were doing, then?

I thought it was Bayliss looking for his little finger.....

Shame about the loss of a circuit, though. It'll probably be used for housing, sadly.

Perhaps if we have a whip-round? I'm in for a tenner.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
chris56

Post by chris56 »

Thats what you get trying to be GREDY and thats what DP management was doing ! Getting those filthy class 2 motorcyles racers off our Track Well "UP YOURS" Ecclestone (he`s not bothered either way) DP Management,
Lets see you get out of this one;the same way as you used too every year at the GP Quote"we will try harder next year" Well TRY HARDER and even Moto Gp might have you back !!
STAGE 2 Moriwaki Storm Moriwaki Engine Rebuild Pistons Cams Valves etc Moriwaki Air intakes.Air Filter Mod
Full SAMCO race hoses; Lightened Fly Wheel Dynojetted; KN Filter; Moriwaki Exhaust Moriwaki Carbon Belly Pan Titaniam Nuts & Bolt WP R Shock
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Got a feeling that MotoGP and WSB will be joining forces pretty soon.....
There's only so far the limited amount of sponsorship money will stretch, IMO.

And with IL4 1000's, as being considered, it seems that there's not that much difference between the two, once you turn off the traction control and electronics.

Maybe, just maybe, the rider will start to make a difference to the result again before long.

Might not be a bad thing, if it results in closer racing on track and better grids it'll get my vote, or at least, gate money.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.