Stephen Gately

Got any jokes? Add your favourite ones here, for all to share :)
Wildfire

Stephen Gately

Post by Wildfire »

Sad News I'm afraid...............Stephen Gately has just entered the Pearly Gates...............

No Change there then :!:
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Re: Stephen Gately

Post by Pete.L »

:D :D :D
I wondered how long it would take before the jokes started.
I had to bite my tongue when it was reported on the radio that "Louis Walsh had been very good the Stephen and given him a lot". Ahem! :whatever

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
Seven Of Nine Firestorm

Post by Seven Of Nine Firestorm »

Stephen Gately was found dead in Spain today with a flake up his ass, chocolate sauce on his willy, 100s & 1000s over his balls...Spanish Police say he topped himself....!!
Mick B

Post by Mick B »

Steven Gatley was found dead with chocolate around his butt.Police who are investigating say they want to interview George Michael as they say it was a careless Wispa
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

stephen gately died like ayton senna...................with skidmarks on his helmet

there was a wee singer called gately, who hasnt been singing much lately, after a bottle of rum and a rock up his elbow, his trip to the sun ended fatally.....

stephen gatelys family have requested that no flowers be sent for his funeral, as they are expecting a lot of pansies to show up on the day!

michael jackson was disapointed when steven gately came to heaven, he thought they said somone from the BOYS HOME was coming

its not the first time stephen gatelys husband has woken to find a stiff on his hands......
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Police are investigating the fact that he was found with dried fruit stuck up his elbow. They think he may have been date raped.
Rich.

Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Police are investigating sightings of a Muslim in and around Stephen Gatleys apartment.........
People are speculating that it may have been the work of a suicide bummer :whatever
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

Timbo wrote:Just been on the news that Stephen Gately hung himself.

He did plan on killing himself with a knife, but he was a sh1t stabber!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thats best one yet!
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........