AUDICATOR LTD

Best deals in town
sirch345
Site Admin

AUDICATOR LTD

Post by sirch345 »

I've just purchased one of these Audicator-Intelligent Turn Signal Warning Systems, after being totally sold on one by a very good friend of mine :!:
It's basically a small gadget that is easily attached to your bike. It gives an audible sound after a selected number of flashes of your indicators to remind you to cancel them.
See link:- http://www.audicator.com/

You may think that it seems a bit expensive at first, but you only need one vehicle to pull out on you from a side turning (because you forgot to cancel your indicators) for it to pay for itself in my opinion :!:

Excellent service from the company and I would definitely recommend them and getting one for your bike, if like our Firestorms you don't have self canceling indicators :!:

Before anyone asks, no I don't have shares in the company or on commission, I just think it's worth having one for safety sake :!:

Chris.
cupasoop
Site Admin

Re: AUDICATOR LTD

Post by cupasoop »

But did you get a discount?
Rich.

tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Nah. He just doesn't want to be the only one beeping at the next rideout.......
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Rich, I gave up in the end for a discount code as I couldn't get one, plus all sales have to be done online :!:

Chris.

PS. Tony this time you are wrong, but a nice try :wink2
ChrisC

Post by ChrisC »

Hey guys ,I bought two 12v beeper/sounders from Maplins computers for a couple of quid(or less)taped them together wired them separtely to the rear indicators under the seat,works fine.....but remember at pelican crossings it could get nasty for blind pedestrians .....If you know what i mean.

Cheers ChrisC
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

ChrisC wrote:Hey guys ,I bought two 12v beeper/sounders from Maplins computers for a couple of quid(or less)taped them together wired them separtely to the rear indicators under the seat,works fine.....but remember at pelican crossings it could get nasty for blind pedestrians .....If you know what i mean.

Cheers ChrisC
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: shouldnt laugh but :lol: :lol:
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'