Guy Martin.

Any racing related stuff
Jonesey

Guy Martin.

Post by Jonesey »

Hi all, I've been watching the TT for the last week or so, and have come to the conclusion that Guy Martin is indeed a legend.
The down to earth of down to earth racers, and a looks like a bloody good laugh!!!!
Felt really badly for him in the senior TT, going an absolute stormer, and robbed by a broken chain!!!!! GGrrrrrrr!!!!!!
Maybe next year mate......
Your thoughts if you will.
Unus Dies Gingiber Mos Hereditas Orbis terrarum.
bigfatbloke-71

Re: Guy Martin.

Post by bigfatbloke-71 »

I could not agree more - he went from plain hero to legend status the moment he removed his helmet and grabbed his cuppa after a race (can't remember which one). Seems the type of bloke that you would love to go out on the p!ss with.

And I love the lamb chops :D
Ernie Cooley

Post by Ernie Cooley »

My mate who spannered for him just got back and called round for a cuppa (Tea of course!)

He (my mate) kicked the compressor just after the chain broke, he's now on crutches! :lol:

He brought my son a signed sirt by guy it says "Go Big Seth"

Appraently ITV want him to sign up to a new series just like Fred Dibnah, they would take him all over the world fixing old motors, tractors n stuff, it would prolly be the best tv in a long time!

He was a great bloke when I spent an evening with the team at the NW and is a proper laugh
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

Anyone who can discuss the properties of a good cuppa tea and the virtues of brewing properly, emulsion etc, for the best part of 5 minutes gets my vote :biggrin GM is ace. Proper hardcore racer too. Look forward to seeing him at Scarborough.
SP1's rock!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »