Family Trees

General Biker Banter
Stratman

Family Trees

Post by Stratman »

Anyone else done theirs?

Have gone back as far as 1690 (which is as far as I'll get I think) but today had a pint in a pub which my great great great grandmother used to run in 1840!

Its really strange walking round a village where you know several generations walked and would have seen the same (ish) views.
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Nice one Paul :D

I must admit all this family tree business didn't really interest me one little bit, I use to say who really wants to know that our ancestors were monkeys :lol:

But since my wife has been checking it all out I have actually found it very interesting :D

It must have been strange but good to be in that pub that your great great great Grandmother used to run all those years ago :!: 8)

Chris.
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Strats, erm........same village.....near Norwich........all the family have lived there for centuries....... League of Gentlemen anyone :lol: :lol: :lol:

No offence but are you all extremely good swimmers? 8O
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
bikerpiker

Post by bikerpiker »

[quote="Timbo"]Looked up my family tree but most of them were still living in it.
quote]

:lol: :lol:

Stratman,
Ive never done mine although i have thought about it , i might try it at some point ,very interesting subject :!:
Stevie
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

Was that 'worked nights'? :lol:
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

Strats, erm........same village.....near Norwich........all the family have lived there for centuries....... League of Gentlemen anyone
I am incensed and am typing this reply as quickly as my six fingers will go :lol:

P.S. how do you get the "quote" to attribute to the original poster e.g. Timbo wrote: etc?
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

leighx

Post by leighx »

All my relations are still in caves, and they can bloody well stay there!! It would be so wrong to find out that my sister is also my mum!!!!
Stratman wrote:
P.S. how do you get the "quote" to attribute to the original poster e.g. Timbo wrote: etc?
Click the quote bubble on right hand side of persons post
bikerpiker

Post by bikerpiker »

VTR1000KAZ wrote:
Stratman wrote:
Strats, erm........same village.....near Norwich........all the family have lived there for centuries....... League of Gentlemen anyone
I am incensed and am typing this reply as quickly as my six fingers will go :lol:

just click the quote button at the yop of the post you want to quote hun ! :wink:

How is it when you guys quote something,it's in a white background ,how do you do that :?:
----------------------------------
oops....
EDIT ...its actually worked ,normally it doesn't happen for me ,as in one of my above posts :?
Stevie
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Stratman wrote:

Cant believe I can upset someone more than Timbo. I must be getting good at this wee taking malarcky
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'