General Bike chat
leighx

Post by leighx »

I have no feelings either way towards cruisers, personal taste and all that! I only know that I will never want to own one.

Just can't afford to buy crotchless leather pants in this current economical climate. Also not a pretty sight.

It just looks like any other cruiser!
bikerpiker

Post by bikerpiker »

[quote="leighx"]I have no feelings either way towards cruisers, personal taste and all that! I only know that I will never want to own one.

Just can't afford to buy crotchless leather pants in this current economical climate. Also not a pretty sight.

quote]

8O .... :lol: :lol:
I remember a teacher telling me years ago that i had no imagination....seems to be working fine now :D
Stevie
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

Cant see the pic/link Mike, but if it the one I think it is (the water cooled jobbie) the engine looks quite interesting. They've managed to hide the radiator under the seat in quite a clever way-might be of benefit to other WC V-Twins?

Got to agree with everyone else though-cruisers don't do it for me.
Seven Of Nine Firestorm

Post by Seven Of Nine Firestorm »

sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

That's interesting Mike :D The strange thing is your pic or SONF's and Tim's link didn't work for me, but after finding the site from a google search now both the pic and site link work 8O :D

I can't say it really grabs me, but after saying that it's not bad :!: I think I'd have to road test one before I completely made my mind up :!:

Chris.
bikerpiker wrote: I remember a teacher telling me years ago that i had no imagination....seems to be working fine now :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:
fishface

Post by fishface »

RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

Yeeeewwww!!!!!!!!!!!

Can see it selling well in the US though!

Bet Lee fancies one rather than the shite base model Hardley he's got!
tattie

Post by tattie »

8O That's bound to get a response :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol

Ha Ha

Cheers

A.M.
Common sense ain't all that common!
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

I'm not taking a cheap shot at Lee whether he still lurks or not.

A friend of mine has one, they're a real white elephant!

Chopped his Gixxer 11 in for it - goodness only knows why cos it was a beauty - what a Rocket Ship - last of the slab siders.

You think Storms vibrate! nothing compared to them, mate gets VWF every time he takes the fecker out!

Of course you can get aftermarket rubber mounts for here there and everywhere but why the feck should you need to? HD should fit them FOC
mik_str

Post by mik_str »

Waste of a name (Fury, sigh).... you boys (and gals) in the UK and Europe have been largely spared the cruiser/poser phenom. Over here in North America most bikes on the road are these useless lumps ridden by a bunch of Baby Boomers in search of an identity... makes me want to vomit!
stormdude

Post by stormdude »

that honda is horrid...thing wi harleys tho is that they dont lose money..and a basic old one would buy you 3 storms lol..each to there own i say..
ride it on one wheel
RedStormV

Post by RedStormV »

mik_str wrote:Waste of a name (Fury, sigh).... you boys (and gals) in the UK and Europe have been largely spared the cruiser/poser phenom. Over here in North America most bikes on the road are these useless lumps ridden by a bunch of Baby Boomers in search of an identity... makes me want to vomit!
Thankfully for us and unfortunately for you, you're right

Couldn't have put it better myself.