Art Cans

General Bike chat
stevieVTR

Art Cans

Post by stevieVTR »

Can anyone tell me how these compare to other cans in relation to quality and noise? Also, how much would I have to pay just to get the link pipes and brackets to fit a pair of cans?
.... no more bike, divorce sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fluffy

Speak to Stormsmasher...

Post by Fluffy »

Daz, aka Stormsmasher has contacts at ART and can get pretty good deals.

Quality wise, the build is as good if not better than other stuff out there like Scorpion etc, I have had a couple of sets for different bikes from Daz in my time and never had any problems. They are on the louder side of noisy :-) but it depends on what your going for - oval - round - single or twin exit.

They have won a few tests in MCN and the like and are pretty hard to beat for the price they come out at.

Cheers

Tony
I see no Firestorm......
stormsmasher

Post by stormsmasher »

Stevie
Tony is right about me being Mr ART.
I have been happy with their quality over the past 4 years I have been mates with them. They do provide a lifetime guarantee which is nice.

I'm not 100% on the price these days but I can get hold of a high level fitting kit alone so you can move any 52mm cans to a high level position.
I'm guessing this will be £120 (certainly no more to me).

Daz :lol:

daz.sear@ntlworld.com
stevieVTR

Post by stevieVTR »

Thanks for that.
In a hurry this morning, forgot to increase my bid but should have been back to watch the last few mins of the auction. Got stuck in traffic and got home 20mins too late. Oh well, I might wait until the Ally Pally show
.... no more bike, divorce sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!