I'm barking me !!!

want to know what we all look like? take a peek to see the good the bad and the downright ugly !
slot

I'm barking me !!!

Post by slot »

As above :wink:

And my VTR

And my little YSR project :D
Dave

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13114&p=103847#p103847
1998 VTR1000 Castrol-ish (The CCT's have been changed to protect the innocent) :D
1986 YSR250 Project
sparrowlegs

Post by sparrowlegs »

Hmmm could have interesting puppies between Slot and Kitch :lol:
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

grrr....

:)
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

That's the best stocked beer fridge I've ever seen 8O
Rich.

RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

That looks like the Castrol VTR that was on sale by one of the guys on here last year.

Was very tempted at the time, but didn't have the funds till 2 months after he got shut iirc.

iirc he posted on ebay but the pics he used had an old trainer on the bike and some other clutter round and about :lol:
slot

Post by slot »

RedStormV wrote:That looks like the Castrol VTR that was on sale by one of the guys on here last year.

Was very tempted at the time, but didn't have the funds till 2 months after he got shut iirc.

iirc he posted on ebay but the pics he used had an old trainer on the bike and some other clutter round and about :lol:
:lol: That's the one . . . found that very picture on here !! :D

I think it's had a few owners since, but they have added a few other bit's to it since, Polished rim's,extenda fender, lower belly pan (don't know make?) also the rear hugger is missing from the pic i found?? . . . this is first on my shopping list :D

Cheers Dave
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13114&p=103847#p103847
1998 VTR1000 Castrol-ish (The CCT's have been changed to protect the innocent) :D
1986 YSR250 Project