Simon 2

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
simon 3

Simon 2

Post by simon 3 »

Hi all, thought some of you may be interested to note that I have had to change my username recently from simon 2 to simon 3. Tried to update my avatar and personal details on simon 2 (having moved house) and have been refused entry to the site ever since. The irony is that I was told to contact the administrator to sort it out but couldn't do that because I have to log in first! :( So I've been sitting here watching as a guest every day since, not able to join in the fun and getting really frustrated :x lol!!!!!!
The reason for pointing this out is that somebody pm'ed me (as simon 2) so please pm to simon 3 (if its not too late) whoever you are :roll: !
Anyway It feels good to be back in the groovy gang!
Rant over.
storminateacup

Post by storminateacup »

Hi Simon, I see you have moved, how's the new house. Drop by when you are passing, we are renovating at the moment, walls stripped to the brickwork, great stuff.
I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left.
simon 3

Post by simon 3 »

Hi Keith, house is great thanks. I think i spied an alfa in your garage didn't I. See the Land Rovers gone as well.
Bike off the road at the mo-cant justify the expense of MOT, Tax and insurance only for it to sit in the garage at the mo.
simon 3

Post by simon 3 »

Thanks Timbo, 'preciate the help
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Welcome Si 3 hope it all runs smooth from now on.
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
storminateacup

Post by storminateacup »

simon 3 wrote:Hi Keith, house is great thanks. I think i spied an alfa in your garage didn't I. See the Land Rovers gone as well.
Bike off the road at the mo-cant justify the expense of MOT, Tax and insurance only for it to sit in the garage at the mo.
Hi Simon, yes you have good eyes Landie went couldn't suffer 14 / gal any more. An 84 Alfa Spider in the garage, now I'm spoilt for choice with play things :!:
I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left.