WeMoto

Best deals in town
Beamish

WeMoto

Post by Beamish »

Unbelievably fast delivery, items as advertised. No bother what so ever.
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
JohnD

Post by JohnD »

I too can second that... great mail order firm.
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Never heard a bad word said against them. Used them a couple of time myself and cant complain about the service.
Rich.

clack

Post by clack »

If you have the newer version bike (digital fuel guage etc) and are ordering parts that changed (in my case indicators) that you are getting the enw shaped item. Best to order over the phone rather than on-line as the on-line catalogue sometimes has errors. Other than that the service was excellent.
pariah

Re: WeMoto

Post by pariah »

I placed an order with these people and took ages for the bits to arrive. When I finally got to speak to them after they looked into it for me. They told me there couierer dosnt deliver to our area ? What the F*** did they use them for in the first place.
Any way 2 days later we noticed one of there vans driving by ? Looks like some was telling me porkies.
In the end we had to fetch it from Royal Mail sorting office as it had been sent to them by the couirer people to be delivered .
Plonkers .