Any racing related stuff
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Rossi 8) Nothing comes close.
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
andyh

Post by andyh »

The man is just in a class of his own, no one comes close :twisted:
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

Stoner is a broken man - IMO Vale has worn him down - nowt but a spent force.

It'll be interesting next year to see the two 'pretenders' on Ducs against the truly greatest rider of all time (so far).

Shame, I'd have liked to have seen Rossi on a Ducati, but that looks pretty doubtful now.

Roll on 2009 and the next World Championship to add to his collection.

Betcha Honda bosses wince everytime he wins - :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hail the King (Doctor)

Rossi, really messes with your mind!!!!! Muaahahahaha

"fear him ye pretenders to the throne!!!!"

Kitch

Post by Kitch »

*ahem*

VAAAAAALE VALE VALE VALE......

that is all.
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
cupasoop
Site Admin

Re: Rossi World Champ.

Post by cupasoop »

Timbo wrote:See Stoner was having a whine again :roll:
The whining noise was just his accent. All Australians sound like that. :wink:
Rich.

cupasoop
Site Admin

Re: Rossi World Champ.

Post by cupasoop »

Timbo wrote:AND did exactly the same move on Pedrosa that he was pissing and whining about Rossi doing to him a few races ago.
Give Stoner his due, the first thing he did after stuffing it up Dani was to raise his hand in appology (while the bike was still lent over with the rear spinning up 8O )
Rich.

Dean O

Post by Dean O »

my two penneth worth - and I NEVER give a toss about upsetting peeps so don't expect an apology :P

I accept Rossi is the best of his generation, with a little to spare - would be a pointless debate.

I despair that a)
grown men worship false idols (frankly its no friggin different to 60 year old pot bellied baldies wandering the streets of Liverpool in football shirts with Gerrard's name on the back)

and b)
their blinkered obsession precludes the tiniest morsel of credit, regardless of obvious talent, for anyone else in the race.

so there . . . nerrrrr :lol:
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Good post Dean O 10 out of 10 8)
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
Dean O

Post by Dean O »

Dean O

Post by Dean O »

thankyou Beamish - been biting me tongue for months, but someone had to say it! :lol:
Dean O

Post by Dean O »

not so much as a nibble :? thought I'd have hooked a whopper by now! c'mon do I need to chuck some ground bait in?
anyone? :lol:
bikerpiker

Post by bikerpiker »

Then you get middle aged and older guys ,on their sports bike race reps , full leathers etc..................is he any different from the aged baldy footy supporter with his fav players name on his back :?: ................................................of couse he is :lol: :lol:

Must say,recently ive seen 2 guys prob early 60's ridin 'blades ,always raises a smile 8O ...good luck to them i say :!:
Stevie
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Dean O wrote:my two penneth worth - and I NEVER give a toss about upsetting peeps so don't expect an apology :P

I accept Rossi is the best of his generation, with a little to spare - would be a pointless debate.

I despair that a)
grown men worship false idols (frankly its no friggin different to 60 year old pot bellied baldies wandering the streets of Liverpool in football shirts with Gerrard's name on the back)

and b)
their blinkered obsession precludes the tiniest morsel of credit, regardless of obvious talent, for anyone else in the race.

so there . . . nerrrrr :lol:
Bite! What's to bite about?
I think you've hit the nail right on the head. The only comment I would add is not everyone feels like that. I disagree with them being idols for me.
I love watching racing, I have my favorites, some I like for their personalities and others for their obvious skill. I even detest some of their personalities and still respect their abilities. I think my only fanaticism about the whole thing is I hate to miss a race :lol:
I think what I'm really trying to say is. Just because someone is a fan it doesn't give you the right to immediatley classify them as in points a & b and make judgement.

Pete.l
My 2p worth :wink:
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
Dean O

Post by Dean O »

Timbo wrote:When it comes to MotoGP, i dont really care who wins as long as it ain't stoner
best nibble yet but not a 'keeper' :P

it seems you can't catch a firkin 20ft crocodile with a maggot on a size 14 hook - but I know he's out there . . . . lurking :lol:
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Dean O wrote:best nibble yet but not a 'keeper' :P

it seems you can't catch a firkin 20ft crocodile with a maggot on a size 14 hook - but I know he's out there . . . . lurking :lol:
You do realise nobody will bite if they know your sitting waiting on them :lol:
Rich.