Help!

want to know what we all look like? take a peek to see the good the bad and the downright ugly !
Fran79

Post by Fran79 »

Sight for sore eyes is an understatement! :D The rally is held at weston on trent (dont ask as i dont know) i had to follow a mate down there, we missed the turn and he ended up dropping his harley! ( :lol: :lol: ) Going again next year as its the 10th one so its gonna be a big one! 8O oooeerr! :?
My brain hurts!!
Fran79

Post by Fran79 »

Hi RedStormV, Im in lovely sunny old bradford. :lol: I live in the manningham area but my bike gets tucked up in a garage in shipley at a friends place. Where abouts are you then? Are you a member of any of the local bike clubs?
My brain hurts!!
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

Hi Fran,

Can't you guess from the location?

Perhaps not :lol:

Put it this way, I live about a mile from QueensburyLad :) - ATCF

No, not a member of any biking clubs or organiations (yet), other than this forum and a couple of others. TBH I've never felt the need, plenty of mates with bikes, so there's usually someone to go out for a run with.

Seriously considering joining VMCC and / or Panther Owners Club, purely to get more info on vintage events in the first instance and get wind of P&M bikes for sale in the second.

Go over to see the Bridge Rats on a Tuesday evening sometimes, but not a member - a mate of mine who died last December was a regular and pals with a lot of them, but not a member either.
Fran79

Post by Fran79 »

Yeah i get where ya are, kinda. lol. Im a member of the white rose mcc but im considering joining with the east leeds lions, they do alot of runs and rallys and i might be off to morecambe with them next weekend camping. :D white rose meet every wednesday at the conniston in idle which is a nice short run for me but i prefer the blast out to the lions club, went last night and its such a great atmosphere, its like one big family. i ended up back at a friends after and didnt get home till 12.30 in bed for 1am and up at 6.30 for work! really dont know how i managed to stay awake! may have been the 4 cans of energy drink i had! 8O Off to the tail end in september with the white rose. quite a few of our members are into and have classic and vintage bikes and do the runs and rallys.
My brain hurts!!
sparrowlegs

Post by sparrowlegs »

Hmmm i might have to get a shift on next year for my tickets for PIL.....i missed is the last 2 years...and its me birthday rally too :oops:
Fran79

P.I.L.

Post by Fran79 »

Have got my tickets sorted already!! from what ive heard there gone before theyve even made them!! This years sold out in about 7 hours or sumthin daft like that. Get them now or you will have more chance of getting rockin' horse s**t!! :lol: :lol:
My brain hurts!!
sparrowlegs

Post by sparrowlegs »

I noticed this years went in a few hours..looged on the night before they came on sale....logged on again about dinnertime the following day and they'd been sold out....good job i'd not got me costume ready lol...the rubber would be all witled by now lol
Fran79

Post by Fran79 »

:lol: ya know ya can get some lube type stuff to keep it shiney and new!! :D well if youve seen the earlier pics ya know i didnt need any lube! 8O :oops: :lol: :lol:
My brain hurts!!
queensburylad

Post by queensburylad »

I heard my name get mentioned and thought id bobin and say hello to a Bradistan lass :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice guns i mean gun by the way :wink: hahaha
Fran79

Post by Fran79 »

Thanx! :lol: piccy was taken a few months ago, hav lost a bit of weight since then. (hopefully not up top :oops: ) off to another rally next weekend and in september so i may end up with some more piccys!!
My brain hurts!!
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

Hello...

My senses flagged the words "rubber" and "lube" from 30 miles away.

How you doin? :)
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Cans! Rubber! Lube! Guns! back in a few minutes :lol:
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

I feel another Dales run coming on 8O
sparrowlegs

Post by sparrowlegs »

Make it a weekend when i've got money then i can play out with ya lol
Fran79

How you doin'?

Post by Fran79 »

:lol: am doin good, how you doin'? 8) lmao. any one doing any rallys that are coming up? Im in morecambe next weekend, going up friday evening. only way i know to get there is going upto devil's bridge then cutting accross a long dark spooky country lane! 8O
My brain hurts!!