Joyda Racing Leathers UK

Best deals in town
warby221

Joyda Racing Leathers UK

Post by warby221 »

Well had to get the calf area of my leathers let out (to many chippy suppers I suspect)

Took them to a place in Hindley near Wigan called Joyda Racing Leathers UK

Seems a lot of plod and racers use them so thought I’d give them a try
I’ll report back if there any good
firestorm996

Post by firestorm996 »

Fear not Warby, I've used Joyda a couple of times when my Dainese's needed the leg patching up and a new zip putting in. They do a first class job imho. They do a lot of work for racer types as you mention, including some pretty big names and some of the TT guys. Did you post your leathers in or drop them off? The shop is a hovel admittedly but their workmanship speaks for itself.

Joyce is a complete nutter btw....barking mad. :whatever :whatever :whatever :whatever :wink2 :wink2 :wink2 :wink2 :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin
Firestorm996
'98 VTR in black - road whore - track bitch
sparrowlegs

Post by sparrowlegs »

I've used Andelles in Horwich nr bolton for work before,but they are slow but good quality work.
Might give Joydas a try seeing as i've just bust the fly in me Leathers due to putting on a stone in 6 months :lol:
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

sparrowlegs wrote:I've used Andelles in Horwich nr bolton for work before,but they are slow but good quality work.
Might give Joydas a try seeing as i've just bust the fly in me Leathers due to putting on a stone in 6 months :lol:
Stop stuffing pies down yer keks
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
sparrowlegs

Post by sparrowlegs »

Not had a pie down me keks in a few weeks....last time it was a hot veggie pasty and a cheese and ham one.....i joketh not lol...had no bag to bring em home with..lmao
warby221

Post by warby221 »

Drop them off in person like you say the place dose look a bit suspect 8O
But they seem to know what there on about so thought give them a try
The write ups were good and there only 1/2 hour away
:lol:
warby221

Post by warby221 »

Well got my pants back and now I have some movement around my calf’s now :)

The stitching seems as good as the originals and im hard pushed to tell that they’ve been altered the lining had to be enlarged as well to allow for the stretch panel to expand

All round they look a good job :wink: :wink: :D
firestorm996

Post by firestorm996 »

Told ya!! :wink2 :wink2 :wink2 :wink2
Firestorm996
'98 VTR in black - road whore - track bitch
warby221

Post by warby221 »

firestorm996 wrote: Joyce is a complete nutter btw....barking mad. :whatever :whatever :whatever :whatever :wink2 :wink2 :wink2 :wink2 :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin

Yer right about Joyce to seen a three legged donkey on the way in she must have talked the missing one off the bloody thing lol :P :P :P :P
SILVER ZIPPER

Post by SILVER ZIPPER »

sparrowlegs wrote:I've used Andelles in Horwich nr bolton for work before,but they are slow but good quality work.
Is that the pitter patter of tiny feet i hear :?: :P :P :P
I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO PUT IT AWAY........
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

Kitch wrote:
Might give Joydas a try seeing as i've just bust the fly in me Leathers due to putting on 6 stones in a month :lol:
Jeeeeees 8O
warby221

Post by warby221 »

RedStormV wrote:
Kitch wrote:
Might give Joydas a try seeing as i've just bust the fly in me Leathers due to putting on 6 stones in a month :lol:
Jeeeeees 8O

Old Lancashire custom that m8 can’t afford ferrets :P :P :P :P
sparrowlegs

Post by sparrowlegs »

SILVER ZIPPER wrote:
Is that the pitter patter of tiny feet i hear :?: :P :P :P
:lol:
No way is it little feet..its more like idleness.....off on the sick at the mo so i'm doing nowt and comfort eating lol
mozza71

Post by mozza71 »

Michelle at Andelles is awesome, there is nothing that woman cannot do with leather !!!!!!, Hein Gericke use her for their repairs too.
Joyda is another member of Michelles family i believe so both know what they are doing.
My stuff always goes to Michelle, she is extremely busy but always willing to help out. highly recommend her, plus a good excuse to have a blat round the back lanes of Bolton and the surroundings
Smile..........it confuses people

http://picasaweb.google.com/Kirk6471/FinalRebuild2#
click above to see the final rebuild !