Muslim Intergration??

General Biker Banter
Wicky

Re: Muslim Intergration??

Post by Wicky »

wombles off Marty you ignoramus

Less than 0.3% of the total population in Hungary are Muslims - They are funnily enough not to popular in Hungary after Ottaman empire popped by via Turkey trying to bring Islam into Europe till they got made to eat bacon sarnies or booted out. Though we kept the nice pastries...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Hungary

You might want to check the history of Islamic rule in Spain... and the million Muslims currently residing in Spain.
agentpineapple wrote:
Wicky wrote:Where and whom would you target with napalm as retribution? Paris? Pakistan? Mecca? Luton?
hungary.............. :lol: :lol: :lol:
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

A biker's perspective on riding through Iran of all places - which tallies with my experience with Iranians (even though I did commit the faux pas of asking for soy sauce when eating delicous crispy Iranian rice with a family once).

[youtube][/youtube]
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Big_Jim59

Post by Big_Jim59 »

[quote="Wicky"]A biker's perspective on riding through Iran of all places - which tallies with my experience with Iranians (even though I did commit the faux pas of asking for soy sauce when eating delicous crispy Iranian rice with a family once).

I have a buddy that goes to Iran several times a year to study earth quakes. He says the Iranians are by far the most generous and hospitable people he has had the pleasure of working with.
Motorcycling is a tool with which you can accomplish something meaningful in your life. It is an art." Theresa Wallach
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

Big_Jim59 wrote:
Wicky wrote:A biker's perspective on riding through Iran of all places - which tallies with my experience with Iranians (even though I did commit the faux pas of asking for soy sauce when eating delicous crispy Iranian rice with a family once).

I have a buddy that goes to Iran several times a year to study earth quakes. He says the Iranians are by far the most generous and hospitable people he has had the pleasure of working with.
they are certainly hospitable if you are their guest. my brother who lives in Sweden has ,or had an Iranian girlfriend who I met for the first time last july when I was over there.

she was a great cook and almost took offence if me or mrs lumpy lifted a finger in the kitchen, so much so that it was slightly embarrassing as when visiting someone its normal to want to pitch in a bit , especially as he,s my brother.

main thing about her was that unfortunately she was uber jealous of my brother without any justification at all. so much so that the realationship has as good as folded.

sad thing is that her mis trust of blokes seemed to be as a result of the way she had been treated by her ex-husband (badly). I get the feeling that women are not treated brilliantly in middle eastern culture? ?
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

women are treated worse than dogs in the middle east by a lot of men...
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Going by the vid on fb the lady getting shot for haveing a red jacket on these nuts need sorting out
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

lloydie wrote:Going by the vid on fb the lady getting shot for haveing a red jacket on these nuts need sorting out
they need put down. the cancer these knobs spread is dangerous to all normal thinking people :redface
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
thomas111

Post by thomas111 »

And do you no what's wrong with this country to soft so let's stop o we can't do this because the European union won't like this all the flowers that say what about their human rights and this goes for all victims of crime bring back hanging for murders and rapests and to the Tory goverment get a set of balls and take back the country deport all illegal aliens and for anyone stealing cut off a finger then if caught again its the hand now this works in another part of the world think its dubi or Saudi Arabia
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

thomas111 wrote:And do you no what's wrong with this country to soft so let's stop o we can't do this because the European union won't like this all the flowers that say what about their human rights and this goes for all victims of crime bring back hanging for murders and rapests and to the Tory goverment get a set of balls and take back the country deport all illegal aliens and for anyone stealing cut off a finger then if caught again its the hand now this works in another part of the world think its dubi or Saudi Arabia
in all fairness it isn't just the tories, for decades now all parties have become soft, political correctness has a lot to answer for, as much as many people disliked thatcher, she was the last pm to have a pair of balls.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Salty Dog

Post by Salty Dog »

I see Belgium are having fun with their immigrants now too.

Well, this is an interesting watch in relation to Multiculturalism, especially the issues one group brings.....

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/embed/A3YQANdvvbY[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/embed/A3YQANdvvbY
3 out of 5 people are not the other 2.
thomas111

Post by thomas111 »

Now that is ridiculous what that woman shop keeper has gone through so who are the racists now goverment should deport all and in the video how do we not no that any person in a ninja suit is not guys rather than woman now their will come a time when the police can't help us we will have to defend ourselfs and agentpinapple I said Tory government due to them being in power but yes ur right other governments done nothing but open the gate to let more in the uk help to harbour terrorist I mean come on with all these mosques in the uk u trying to tell me their not a breading ground for trouble
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

I read that even Germany will be a muslim state by 2050, purely down to more muslims being born than native germans, and that's happening all over the world, I don't follow any religion, as el president said once to a group of Jehovah's witness's I worship at the alter of the firestorm..... :lol:
so all these other faiths and religions can womble off, especially the radical muslims.
Last edited by agentpineapple on Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

The clue is in the question really - Muslims do NOT integrate with the society they choose to live amongst. They never have and never will. The west is becoming a Secular society (no real religious governance) and yet the Muslim faith is the antithesis of this way of life. It's medieval - religion is based on lies you wouldn't expect a five year old not to question, and these Imams and the like thrive on it and the idiots subserve themselves to it, even the women. All religion is evil as it ultimately seeks to control the will of the individual, and if anyone is offended by this, three words - get a life.
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

[youtube][/youtube]
Mav617 wrote:The clue is in the question really - Muslims do NOT integrate with the society they choose to live amongst. They never have and never will. The west is becoming a Secular society (no real religious governance) and yet the Muslim faith is the antithesis of this way of life. It's medieval - religion is based on lies you wouldn't expect a five year old not to question, and these Imams and the like thrive on it and the idiots subserve themselves to it, even the women. All religion is evil as it ultimately seeks to control the will of the individual, and if anyone is offended by this, three words - get a life.

agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

I honestly believe you would get the same reaction in the uk, british people are incredibly tolerant, also this video is edited, how much footage did they not show?
only an idiot believes all muslims are terrorists, again, when i'm in the uk, I live in a muslim dominated area, I would love for the people commenting on this thread to spend a week there, I believe it would open your eyes and change your views, there is very little integration, partly due to government doing things like having interpreters and signs in hospitals/doctors being in half a dozen different languages, for example in spain if you don't speak Spanish it's tuff doo doo in these situations, up until a few years ago the uk even gave free language lesson's to immigrants (you be hard pushed to find that in most countries, the uk spends millions of pounds alone on interpreters.... :roll:
if you move to a different country, be prepared to learn the language and speak it when needed.
I've even been in court when a muslim guy was being tried for a minor offence, he claimed he didn't understand English, so the court had to reschedule the hearing so they could get an interpreter, when I left the court I saw the same guy outside having a conversation using perfect English..... :whatever
I have to say there seems to be a backlash towards muslims on social media sites, this is a shame, but I believe its understandable after recent events.
muslims/islamists need to get there house in order, otherwise things will get worse!!!
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!