France trip, REVIEW inc PICS

General Biker Banter
Miztaziggy

Re: France trip, REVIEW inc PICS

Post by Miztaziggy »

Ckennedy wrote: There has been one other member say he wants to come, just needs to change his bike for something the missus can get on the back of :lol: Be nice if more say they want to come.
Lol yeah that was me mate.

Would be well up for it but after I did it last time, would have to be south only, dont fancy all those long motorway days again :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Paris looks like a cross between London and Blackpool. :lol: Nice write up Chris and the south does look very nice. I want that Sun and Blue water here. Lovin the Panoramic pics you have taken.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Ckennedy

Post by Ckennedy »

AMCQ46 wrote:Glad you and the misses had fun Chris :thumbup: Nice write up

How's the sunburn?

She is OK now. Didn't die down until Friday. Luckily I do not burn to easy, I just go a nice shade of brown. But with the missus being a fair haired (headed) person she burns well and went purple 8O

Glad you like the pics Carl :thumbup:

The next trip will be the south only. just under £300 quid return if I book the ferry now for 2 of us.
Furrybiker

Post by Furrybiker »

Glad you enjoyed your adventure. I see nothing changes, I got VERY lost in Lyons in 1985!
Ckennedy

Post by Ckennedy »

It was the only place we got properly lost. Everywhere else we were only a mile or 2 off but we spent the best part of an hour trying to find the road we were after and still could not find it so gave up and took to boring route up the toll road to Paris.
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

apart from getting your luggage further back on day 4 I wonder if your bodies just became more accustomed to the long hours of riding ?? bit like when you haven't done a sport for ages . hurts to start then doesn't.

looks like you had a fun trip though :thumbup:
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Looks lovely! :D The piccies bring back fond memories, especially the Canyon Verde route. Glad you made it back okay and the last little hiccup hasn't dampened your spirit for and trip.
Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal