General Biker Banter
lloydie

Re: what have you done to your "bike" today

Post by lloydie »

im a cat person :thumbup: not one for dogs as they're to needy just like virt
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

We need a Hijack thread stickied in General Chat so whenever there is a Hijack one could just say "Shall we move to the Hijack thread" or "speak to you in Hijack". It could be a thread for general nonsense or whatever. Just a temporary corner to go to. Virt would then Hijack the Hijack. :lol:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

cybercarl wrote:We need a Hijack thread stickied in General Chat so whenever there is a Hijack one could just say "Shall we move to the Hijack thread" or "speak to you in Hijack". It could be a thread for general nonsense or whatever. Just a temporary corner to go to. Virt would then Hijack the Hijack. :lol:

(:-})
why dont you set it up :thumbup:
Virt

Post by Virt »

When I get to work Jamoi :wink:

Hijack thread that can't be hijacked? You underestimate my skills. I'll hijack it by getting people on topic :lol:

Besides. That would be all I'd post in :(

Sent from my GT-I9505, written in ASCII using an even parity bit and spoofing the IP of the White House
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Not sure I can see the hijack thread working, as it would remove the spontaneity! I can just see us saying....."hold on Virt, I won't reply here but can you move your cute little ass to the hijack thread so I can make sexual advances to you?" :lol:
AMcQ
Virt

Post by Virt »

AMCQ46 wrote:Not sure I can see the hijack thread working, as it would remove the spontaneity! I can just see us saying....."hold on Virt, I won't reply here but can you move your cute little ass to the hijack thread so I can make sexual advances to you?" :lol:
Isn't saying "can we move to the hijack thread" also considered as hijacking slightly? :lol:

But if you ask so politely, how could I possibly refuse? :wink:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

AMCQ46 wrote:virt can you move your cute little ass to the hijack thread so I can make sexual advances to you?
this is wrong on so many levels........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

agentpineapple wrote:
AMCQ46 wrote:virt can you move your cute little ass to the hijack thread so I can make sexual advances to you?
this is wrong on so many levels........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
what SE Midlands inbreeding does - lloydie mistakes his man dog for a cat, McScot sees Virt in a light other than a raggedy, flea ridden, louche student, and all poor Virt wants is to wear lloydie's dog collar which is on the cat. Got to be funny water over that way I reckon
Virt

Post by Virt »

BigVeeGrin wrote:
what SE Midlands inbreeding does - lloydie mistakes his man dog for a cat, McScot sees Virt in a light other than a raggedy, flea ridden, louche student, and all poor Virt wants is to wear lloydie's dog collar which is on the cat. Got to be funny water over that way I reckon
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am not a raggedy, flea ridden, louche student. I had my yearly bath the other week :(
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Fitted the red brembo pads to replace the ebc hh pads. They were more worn than i thought, and were starting to taper! must remember that they still need bedding in when i jump on the bike friday to setoff to wales
AMcQ
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

AMCQ46 wrote:Fitted the red brembo pads to replace the ebc hh pads. They were more worn than i thought, and were starting to taper! must remember that they still need bedding in when i jump on the bike friday to setoff to wales
Let me know how you get on with them as I was planning on getting some next
darkember

Post by darkember »

Phoned up my old school bike repair shop near Pontypool to see if they had any part used tyres in stock, my rear is squared off & has only 1.6mm tread left.

As it happens they has a set of Dunlop Sportmax D214 barely warn. Rode up & got them fitted all in for £110. :thumbup: All happy except that my left mirror decide to drop off :thumbdown:
AMCQ46

Re: what have you done to your

Post by AMCQ46 »

lloydie wrote:
AMCQ46 wrote:Fitted the red brembo pads to replace the ebc hh pads. They were more worn than i thought, and were starting to taper! must remember that they still need bedding in when i jump on the bike friday to setoff to wales
Let me know how you get on with them as I was planning on getting some next
Went out to bed them in tonight as I didn't fancy doing the multiple hard braking sessions in the rain tomorrow. Even before I got to the main road I was impressed with the initial bite :thumbup: Got them hot with multiple hard braking from 70 to 30 and then had to ride round a bit to let everything cool down,

Will comment more when I have got a few 100 miles on them, but so far they are impressive, I will need to remember to be more gentle with my braking now
AMcQ
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

are they much more expensive than the others and wonder what the wear's like?
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Brembo £62 http://bit.ly/19oqYVy
Ebc. £46 http://bit.ly/164e7rR
Gold fren £27 http://bit.ly/19ortie
The common few .