GRAINSTORM IV 22nd April 2017.

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

bigtwinthing

Re: GRAINSTORM IV 22nd April 2017.

Post by bigtwinthing »

MacV2 wrote:
bigtwinthing wrote:Sorry mac i can't make it now, iam picking my new bike up at 1400 !!!!
Late cancelation...You'll have to post the biscuits...No refunds ect read the small print...

can i take extra to the Brummy bash?
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

bigtwinthing wrote:
MacV2 wrote:
bigtwinthing wrote:Sorry mac i can't make it now, iam picking my new bike up at 1400 !!!!
Late cancelation...You'll have to post the biscuits...No refunds ect read the small print...

can i take extra to the Brummy bash?
You'll have more people to share with !
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
bald_pig

Post by bald_pig »

I don't have a working bike at this point, so I may be dropping out unless I can beg, borrow or steal some transport!
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

bald_pig wrote:I don't have a working bike at this point, so I may be dropping out unless I can beg, borrow or steal some transport!
Well the drop outs are definitely beginning.

My bike may also not be ready...but I need some opinions and possibly assistance. If it fails the MOT in a few days I'll be trailering it most likely. I'll definitely be there regardless. First meet of the year :thumbup:
If you don't try you never know if you can do it.
bald_pig

Post by bald_pig »

StormyRob wrote:
bald_pig wrote:I don't have a working bike at this point, so I may be dropping out unless I can beg, borrow or steal some transport!
Well the drop outs are definitely beginning.

My bike may also not be ready...but I need some opinions and possibly assistance. If it fails the MOT in a few days I'll be trailering it most likely. I'll definitely be there regardless. First meet of the year :thumbup:
I only have the storm, so don't have that luxury!
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

Fair point :beer:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

WooHoo !

4 sleeps to go...

Best start saving up for the Bacon... :lol:
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

Not long!!!

Passed my MOT today so definitely riding up. Gonna have a few things that I will need assistance with which gives us all something to do!

Battery isn't holding charge. I think it goes back to the time I put it in the wrong way round.

Rough running. However I think it's more in the lower revs. Below 4.5k. Had her out on the A27 yesterday to get her through the revs and gears and she pulled like a b8stard. Vtrphoenix can attest to that.

She now has a couple of battle scars as there's been so much messing so definitely needs touched up and some stickers but just happy I can attend on Saturday. Looking forward to it
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

StormyRob wrote:Not long!!!

Passed my MOT today so definitely riding up. Gonna have a few things that I will need assistance with which gives us all something to do!

Battery isn't holding charge. I think it goes back to the time I put it in the wrong way round.

Rough running. However I think it's more in the lower revs. Below 4.5k. Had her out on the A27 yesterday to get her through the revs and gears and she pulled like a b8stard. Vtrphoenix can attest to that.

She now has a couple of battle scars as there's been so much messing so definitely needs touched up and some stickers but just happy I can attend on Saturday. Looking forward to it
Good work that Man...be good to see it in the flesh...It's not like you haven't been going on & on & on about it.... :wink:
VTR Phoenix

Post by VTR Phoenix »

StormyRob wrote:Not long!!!

She's still purdy, and yes she definite pulls, dirty old men at the petrol station as well lol. Don't mention the overtake
:thumbup: :lol:
If it aint broke, get your bloody hands off it!
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

Haha what overtake? :roll:
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

tony.mon wrote:
bazza696 wrote:
tony.mon wrote: There is.
From Orpington, meet up with Duffy (Orpington) then head to mine (10 minutes) and I'll take you a better route down to the Sheppey road.
Not great roads like in Yorkshire, but better than m25 a2 route.
What time were you thinking of meeting up at yours Tony? don't want to get there too late, otherwise I will have to cook my own bacon.
Leave mine at 08:00?
Right, who is joining Duffy and me on the "slightly more interesting route"?
Duffy has a meeting point at 07:40 at Hewitt's Farm entrance between Badger's Mount and Orpington, (BR6 7Q4- Come off M25 at J5- you can only go in one direction- Orpington- then straight over one roundabout aiming for Orpington, stop off in the Hewitt's entrance on your right) and will then head for my place (TN15 6RA for those with CatNavigable devices) to leave mine at 08:00.

I'll lead (slowly, not troubling speed limits, honest, Sergeant) through to Mac's.

PM me pls, so I know if we're waiting for anyone before leaving, with your mobile.
I'f you'd prefer to meet at mine (accessible from J3 M25) let me know and I'll send directions.

Only two sleeps (and a nap lunchtime on Friday after the pub closes) to go......
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
popkat

Post by popkat »

tony.mon wrote:
tony.mon wrote:
bazza696 wrote:
What time were you thinking of meeting up at yours Tony? don't want to get there too late, otherwise I will have to cook my own bacon.
Leave mine at 08:00?
Right, who is joining Duffy and me on the "slightly more interesting route"?
Duffy has a meeting point at 07:40 at Hewitt's Farm entrance between Badger's Mount and Orpington, (BR6 7Q4- Come off M25 at J5- you can only go in one direction- Orpington- then straight over one roundabout aiming for Orpington, stop off in the Hewitt's entrance on your right) and will then head for my place (TN15 6RA for those with CatNavigable devices) to leave mine at 08:00.

I'll lead (slowly, not troubling speed limits, honest, Sergeant) through to Mac's.

PM me pls, so I know if we're waiting for anyone before leaving, with your mobile.
I'f you'd prefer to meet at mine (accessible from J3 M25) let me know and I'll send directions.

Only two sleeps (and a nap lunchtime on Friday after the pub closes) to go......

I'll be staying at my mums in Orpington, not getting there until Friday late evening. would have liked to meet up but why so early ?
I don't think I can make that time, it's bad enough I'm using mothers house as a motel but I'd arrive, go almost straight to bed and be gone in the morning before she's up, not very fair of me.. Now if you were meeting at Hewitts at 9am that would be more reasonable.

http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

The early start is to beat the bacon ban... :lol:
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

Vtrphoenix and I will be at clacket lane services on the M25 around 0800 if anyone is heading from the south or west.Image

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk